Profile for firae55 > Reviews

Content by firae55

firae55 (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Solalux Set of 12 Moroccan Solar String Lanterns LED Garden Fairy Lights Balls Hearts & Stars (Balls)
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
beautiful!!

Scarf Holder - Black Rose Scarf Hanger - Perfect Mothers Day Gift!
Scarf Holder - Black Rose Scarf Hanger - Perfect Mothers Day Gift!
Offered by Ginger Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
great, holds loads!

Durex Thin Feel Condoms - Pack of 24
Durex Thin Feel Condoms - Pack of 24

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 Aug 2014
broke on first use, not fit for purpose

Samsung UE32D6100 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 3D 200Hz LED SMART Internet TV with Freeview HD

1.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, but died within 2 years., 26 May 2014
I loved this TV -- great picture and sound quality. Handy USB ports and networking, etc.

But none of this is any good to me if it dies in less than a few years! No help from Samsung, I'm never buying Samsung again.

Ecozone Biobulb, Energy-Saving Daylight Bulb, Bayonet Cap B22, 25W Equivalent to 100w, 1750 Lumens, Full Spectrum, Daylight White 6500k, Uses 75% Less Energy. Ideal for suffers of S.A.D

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much instant light, nice and bright, 20 Mar 2014
Much brighter than I was expecting, and a great replacement from the ancient energy saving lamp I was using before that took about 5 minutes to warm up and give off a dim orangey light. This is nice and bright, I use it in my computer room.

Tetra APS100 Air Pump
Tetra APS100 Air Pump
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tetra APS100 Air Pump (Misc.)
I plugged it in and its nice and quiet for an external pump, works just fine, can't really ask for much more!

Pandemic
Pandemic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pandemic (Toy)
Just getting back into board games and saw this reviewed on Tabletop (youtube). Its great fun -- me and my partner play it together.

Trixie 62692 Hammock for Rats / Rodents 88 × 30 × 30 cm
Trixie 62692 Hammock for Rats / Rodents 88 × 30 × 30 cm
Offered by SaveMoneyonThis

4.0 out of 5 stars My rats love sleeping in it!, 20 Mar 2014
As soon as I fitted this and my rats got used to it moving, they always sleep in it now! I took off the extended string as they were too long for my cage. Also, the colour I received was a very bright lime green. I don't care about the colour but it was a bit misleading when it's brown in the picture.

Silentnight Ultrabounce Hollowfibre Pillows - Pack Of 4
Silentnight Ultrabounce Hollowfibre Pillows - Pack Of 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably best for the guest room..., 20 Mar 2014
I bought these about 6 months ago, my partner and I have been using them every day since then.

They *are* super bouncy and very comfortable -- at first. But in the last couple of months all of their bounce has evaporated, and now they feel just like a regular, flat, fibre pillow. I'm disappointed but can't say I'm surprised -- I'd just been hoping they would last a bit longer than a few months before going flat! I'm going to switch back to my trusty old duckfeather pillows.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2014 10:40 PM BST

Smartcafe Hot Cafetiere Mug, Platinum
Smartcafe Hot Cafetiere Mug, Platinum
Offered by home_essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 Sep 2013
I bought one of these because I saw someone at work using one and thought it was a great idea, after I saw how great it was I came back to buy another!!

Well designed, sturdy and good looking, easy to use and clean, not sure what more I could ask for except for even more colour options!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3