Profile for CornishBen > Reviews

Apple Ipad Soft Carry Case Sleeve - Black
Apple Ipad Soft Carry Case Sleeve - Black
Offered by PeakPit

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cheap case to protect my iPad, 7 April 2014
I wanted something to protect my iPad when I wasn't using it that I didn't have to physically attach to the tablet like a lot cases. This product was just what I was looking for.

The product may not look expensive like some similar cases but it's soft and spongy and my iPad fits perfectly inside it.
I have been using it daily for a few weeks now and so far there is still no sign of any ware or use problems.

Would recommend as a cheap alternative to expensive Belkin or Griffin cases.

Top Gear: The Alternative Highway Code
Top Gear: The Alternative Highway Code
by Ministry of Top Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and funny, but not to be taken seriously, 30 Sep 2011
As a learner driver i thought this sounded like a good way to learn the Highway Code.
however book is NOT to designed to help you with the Highway code and instead it meant to just be a good laugh.

I knew this the moment i saw the front cover as there's small red sticker saying "follow this and fail your driving test"
however i am a big Fan of Top Gear so thought i would read it anyway. it looks like a real DVLA Highway code inside only with information like "Parking The Stig's Way" and "Doing a 3 Point Turn in a home made Fiat Panda Limo"

I also like how some the stuff in it is referenced form Top Gear episodes like going Camping in an Airborne Caravan and Rules for Amphibious Cars (cars that turn into boats).

Would Recommend to any good Top Gear fan and anyone looking for a funny easy to read book

Logitech X-530 PC Multimedia Home Theatre Speaker System (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing speakers, 6 Jun 2010
I got these speakers for my 16th Birthday, I love movies and Music and found the speakers great,

one small thing is they are ment to go into the back of a computer as they have 3 diffrent jacks, Green, Black and Pink.

They now come with an adaptor that i used with a 3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable i got on Amazon, it makes it so you can plug the speakers into a TV or Ipods headphone socket.

They are very clear and i love the subwoofer on full power as i can race my pens across my desk. but it dose have a small switch on the back of the subwoofer so you can turn it down.

another problem is that if the speakers are on but the tv or ipod isnt there is a small buzzing noise so i always turn mine off when im not using them

Other than that i would recommend to anyone.