Profile for Bruce H. > Reviews

Content by Bruce H.

Bruce H. (Gloucestershire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Ugreen 1080P Active HDMI to VGA adapter Converter with Audio and Mirco USB Charging Cable for Raspberry Pi,Chromebook,PC,Laptop,Ultrabook,Black
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with RaspBerryPi B+, 21 Feb. 2016
worked first time with my RaspberryPi B+, no additional power needed, no issues at all from what I've found so far.

Start Your Own Business in the UK
Start Your Own Business in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, especially for tradesmen, 29 Jun. 2015
Really good guide, especially if you are a tradesman think of starting up in your own - loads of good tips here that I would never have thought of.

Quiksilver - Boys Deluxe EJ20 Youth grey Metal Size:12 Jahre
Quiksilver - Boys Deluxe EJ20 Youth grey Metal Size:12 Jahre

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shorts, 7 Aug. 2014
Excellent quality and adjustable elastic waistband give growing room - recommended.

E14 LED Candelabra Long Lifetime Light Bulb, Small Edison Screw Vintage Style Candle Bulb, 85~265V 3W 2700K 50/60HZ Warm Yellow with Samsung 5630 SMD Chips ---Lasts 3 Years by eimo
Offered by eimo

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good candle-type LED bulb, 30 May 2014
This looks really good in our 5-buld glass fitting; they are indistinguishable from our old filament bulbs really. Just one start dropped because they are classed as 2700K warm white, when in fact they are much 'whiter' than that, I'd say they are slight cooler than some 3000K bulbs that we have, but I'm happy to live with this given the benefits of the overall look.

Panasonic NA-168VX4WGB 8kg 1600rpm Freestanding Washing Machine - White
Panasonic NA-168VX4WGB 8kg 1600rpm Freestanding Washing Machine - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine, 30 May 2014
Very pleased with our new Panasonic washing machine. It is incredibly quiet compared to our old Bosch, seems very economical on water usage, and has masses of options. The 6 year warranty for parts and labour when we purchased it swung the decision for us. The only minor niggle is that the outlet pipe is a bit shorter and flimsier than our old Bosch machine, which needed a bit of work to re-route to the under sink drain during installation, but overall very pleased with our purchase.

Long Life Lamp Company 5 x G9 35 SMD LED Light Bulb warm white SMD Technology replacement for G9 halogen Energy Saving G9

5.0 out of 5 stars My third batch of these bulbs; excellent., 30 May 2014
I've now replaced almost all my G9 bulbs with these; I tried various types, and although these are slightly more expensive they look excellent and fit well in our light fittings; the all-round light output works really well in the 'cube' style lights we have. The first batch of bulbs have been in and working for a year or so now with now problems, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more.

Philips GU10 5-50 Watt/ 2700 K LED Corepro Spotlight
Philips GU10 5-50 Watt/ 2700 K LED Corepro Spotlight
Offered by Deals On The Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent LED GU10's, 30 May 2014
This was my second batch of these Philips bulbs, I've got 22 now; they are suitably bright (not quite 50W equivalent but very close in my view), and have a lovely 2700K warm colour, which look much better in our off-white kitchen then the 3000K previous bulbs we tried. Highly recommended.

Premium In Car Holder Windscreen Suction Mount & Charger for Apple iPhone 4 4S, iPhone 5 - Mobile Accessories By Sunwire®

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 15 Sept. 2013
Pleased with the holder, attached firmly to the windscreen, has a little 'wobble' to it when driving but not enough to cause any problems - I'd get another.
The USB car charger does not have a cable included, but works fine.

Samsung F4 EcoGreen 2TB 32MB 5400RPM 3.5 Inch SATA-II Internal Hard Drive - 3 Year Warranty - OEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drive, 8 Jun. 2011
Fast, quiet and cool. Have a couple of these, no problems in several months of use, guess time will tell (have updated firmware as per forum recommendations).

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for iPhone4 clock radio, 8 Jun. 2011
Great sound and good looks. The only iPhone clock radio I have found that has a display big enough to read from bed without my glasses on and that can be dimmed to a low level.

Only a couple of minor disappointments; mono speaker, though sound is still great for the size, and lack of any battery backup for alarm and time settings in the event of a power cut, slightest power interruption means reverting to midnight on Jan 1st 2009 which is annoying.

Page: 1 | 2