Profile for Chinco19 > Reviews

Chinco19

The Paris Wife
The Paris Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Paris Wife (Kindle Edition)
Very much enjoyed this book about the first wife of Ernest Hemingway. Very well written and engaging, giving a real insight into life among the literary set at that time.

Merrell Women's Calia Gtx Aluminum Trainer J57774 (8 UK)(42 EU)
Merrell Women's Calia Gtx Aluminum Trainer J57774 (8 UK)(42 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed!, 6 Aug 2013
This is my second pair of Merrell trainers and I have to say although I bought the same size they are not such a good fit. The first pair fitted into my instep, but these don't. However I shall continue to wear them as they are waterproof and my first pair not!

Pocket Calorie Counter: The Little Book That Measures and Counts Your Portions Too
by Carolyn Humphries

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase1, 19 May 2013
Although this book is a handy size to take with you, I do find it is not precise enough and does not have for example the calories in an orange or an apple.

Sicily (Silver Spoon Kitchen)
Sicily (Silver Spoon Kitchen)
by Pamela Sheldon Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 19 May 2013
Having just visited Sicily I wanted a book on Sicilian cooking and bought this one hoping it would be what I wanted. It is and more as it is beautifully illustrated with interesting facts and information on Sicily.

Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Riche 250 ml -- Shampoo that softens highlighted or sensitised coloured hair* (250ml)
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shampoo, 19 May 2013
I use this together with the Kerastase Reflection Masque Chroma Riche and am very pleased with it. It cleans your hair effectively without being harsh.

Kerastase Reflection Masque Chroma Riche 200 ml -- Hair care treatment for highlighted or sensitised coloured hair
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent conditioner, 19 May 2013
I first bought this from my hairdresser and although intermittently I have used other masks and conditioners I find this the most effective.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring book!, 19 May 2013
This book was recommended to me as the best book on Intermittent Fasting as it was factual and easy to read. I agree with this wholeheartedly. It also has a very useful list of calorific values at the end!

Desigual Claire Patterned Women's Top Ébano 14
Desigual Claire Patterned Women's Top Ébano 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top!, 31 Mar 2013
Very pretty, nice quality top. I did, however buy it one size bigger than normal as I have found Spanish clothes in the past to be quite small. I look forward to wearing it - a lot!

BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 4 Pack
BRITA Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges 4 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 25 Feb 2012
These water filters were a reasonable price, well packaged and are satisfactory in every way. Would use this buyer again.