Profile for C. Wilson > Reviews

Content by C. Wilson

C. Wilson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Potette Plus 2-in-1 Travel Potty (White/Blue)
Potette Plus 2-in-1 Travel Potty (White/Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Feb. 2013
Originally we were carting DSs normal potty around thinking we didn't need a travel potty...how wrong we were! A friend recommended this to us and I'm sooo glad she did.

This potty fits perfectly into our change bag which is just great and comes in a handy wee bag of it's own. It's really easy to put up (though a little stiff at the beginning) and the bags are great.

Saw another review saying that the front isn't high enough for boys...it's true that the lip is not really that high but J sits forward a little or we have encouraged him to tuck it in (!) and have had no accidents at all.

It is super-handy when out and about and easy to whip out at a moments notice!

NOTE: this was a little cheaper on kiddicare where we bought it.

Bright Bots Washable Potty Training Pants 4pk Extra Large with PUL waterproof Lining - Boy (approx 2-3yr)
Offered by MerryGoRoundUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps Mummy's fear of leaving the house!, 21 Feb. 2013
Bought these as I was too nervous to take DS out with normal pants on but he's doing really well with his potty training so have only used one of the pairs once! They are slightly thicker than other pants which I assume will give more time in the event of a wee accident. We are going on a few long car trips in the next few weeks so think they will come in useful.

They are nice colours.

Following other reviews, we got XL for our 2.5yr old and they fit nicely. The L would def be too small and he is quite skinny.

The Hummingbird Bakery Home Sweet Home
The Hummingbird Bakery Home Sweet Home
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmm, 21 Feb. 2013
Have just bought this book so have not tried any of the recipes as yet but they all look fantastic (as with the other books) and I can't wait to get stuck in!

Thought people might be interested to note this is on offer at Sainsburys for £7.49 at the moment...currently selling on Amazon for £11.

Clevamama 70 x 140 ClevaBed CotBed Mattress Protector - Fitted
Clevamama 70 x 140 ClevaBed CotBed Mattress Protector - Fitted

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 4 Dec. 2012
We have used this for about a month on a toddler bed as a little bit of extra protection. I like the fact that it is not crinkly but cannot comment on its waterproofness as we are yet to explore the joys of potty training...this is the only reason I have given it 4/5!

Snowman Christmas Thank You Sheets - Pack of 20
Snowman Christmas Thank You Sheets - Pack of 20
Offered by Cards & Gifts Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Dec. 2012
These arrived really promptly and I feel are good value, particularly as they include envelopes which I hadn't realised. Only a few years before jnr can write his own thank you letters......

Nursery CAR Boys Bedroom Nursery Wall Stickers
Nursery CAR Boys Bedroom Nursery Wall Stickers
Offered by wondersstyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to room, 4 Dec. 2012
I purchased these to stick on to a rather boring glass lamp from IKEA and they are great. Some of the cars are too big for the lamp but will be great on a wall once we move house.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 Purple Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Dec. 2012
This has been a great addition to my new phone and so far (Touch Wood!) after a few months I have had no problems with it. It fits snugly onto my phone and doesnt affect the camera at all. The phone is really secure and I have no worries that it will fall out or be damaged in any way as it gets thrown around my bag or played with by my toddler. I haven't really used the stylus...there is no where for it to be fixed to which is a bit annoying so I just txt normally.

Clippasafe Electrical Plug Socket Protector
Clippasafe Electrical Plug Socket Protector
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Much happier Mummy, 4 Dec. 2012
I cannot believe how hard it was to find something like this...none of the hardware/baby shops seem to stock them so was delighted to find this. Our little boy has just transferred into a toddler bed which is beside a double socket and whilst he has never shown any interest in plugs before, I did not want to take any chances. It was really easy to fit and there is no way he would be able to get in to it. The only slight niggle is that it only fits standard sized plugs so we had to move one of them to another socket but I guess otherwise it would be huge!

Alex Toys Rub A Dub Magnetic Boats in the Tub
Alex Toys Rub A Dub Magnetic Boats in the Tub
Offered by Just Childsplay

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 14 Oct. 2012
These 3 little boats are of a good size and seem quite sturdy. They are also easy to keep clean unlike the other squirty toys we have a bath time. The magnets are quite good too and keep the boats together most of the time.

Aliens Love Underpants!
Aliens Love Underpants!
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, fun story, 19 Sept. 2012
Have bought this as a christmas present for a friend as read it to my son who really enjoys the story. Really funny and a lovely read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8