Profile for C. Wilson > Reviews

HP Deskjet 3055A Colour Multifunctional Printer
Offered by wowtech
Price: 60.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Jan 2014
Good printer, easy to use. We were using it wireless until this stopped working (I imagine this is something to do with our connection and limited technical knowledge!) but we don't print that much and are happy to plug in when we do.

GRADUATED NON - STICK FOOD TURKEY MEAT BASTER
GRADUATED NON - STICK FOOD TURKEY MEAT BASTER
Offered by CKONE
Price: 1.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Jan 2014
Ive not used this yet with meat however I tried it out in the sink when washing it and it doesnt seem to leak as other reviews have suggested.

Kids Toothbrush Timer ~ 2 Minute Smiley Sand Timer for Brushing Children's Teeth (Blue)
Offered by Dental Aesthetics Dental Supplies
Price: 2.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jan 2014
Not much I can say about this...it is a sand timer! Our 3yo races against it in the morning when getting dressed and it works fine. Sometime the sand stops coming through but this does not matter to us as it means jnr can 'win' his race!

Kids Create 10 Glitter Glue Pens
Kids Create 10 Glitter Glue Pens
Offered by GMS Trading Direct Ltd.
Price: 1.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 20 Jan 2014
The liquid in these 'pens' came out very quickly and was really wet. I was expecting it to be more like a thick glue but the colour slopped out and was surrounded by a clear watery liquid. It is not easy to draw with because it is so wet and it blobs onto the paper. Once it eventually dried (took over 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!) there was a silvery watermark around the glitter from the clear liquid. Very disappointed.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Blue
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Blue
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 20 April 2013
We bought this in blue for our potty training 2yo boy and it's fantastic...we got another for my parents house too. It is lightweight yet really sturdy and does not slip one bit. It also has a handy lip for boys ;) We haven't used any other trainer seats so have nothing to compare this too but I would not hesitate to recommend this. Our son is really confident at going to the toilet now and has even tried getting on himself...though is not yet quite tall enough!

Zoggs Super Soakers (Characters May Vary)
Zoggs Super Soakers (Characters May Vary)
Offered by Swim Stop Ltd
Price: 7.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for the bath, 20 April 2013
Bought these for our 2yo and he really loves them...he particularly likes throwing them against the wall/side of the bath. They are great to take to the pool too but keep and eye on them as one went wandering at Centre Parcs!

Andrew James 4 Tier Spice / Herb Rack Wall Mountable or Kitchen Cupboard Storage
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't we get one of these before now!, 20 April 2013
I cannot believe we used to store our herbs and spices in a drawer!!! Having them mounted on a wall tidies them no end and we can actually see what we have got! Now to find recipes to use up the 3 jars of Ginger we have...

Kitchen Craft Adjustable Folding Recipe Book Holder
Kitchen Craft Adjustable Folding Recipe Book Holder
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 20 April 2013
This is a great recipe book holder...Some reviews I think complained that it does not hold larger recipe books and I have to wonder how big their books are as it easily holds Jamie Oliver/Gordon Ramsay/Delia sized books! Saves loads of space in the kitchen and stops me from continuously losing my page!

Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep
Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep
Offered by Baa Baa Baby
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Would not have survived without our Ewan!, 9 Mar 2013
We were given this by our midwife (friend) and it was absolutely FANTASTIC! It was very relaxing and helped put our DS to sleep with ease...and us! After a while the music does start to grate but the rain and heartbeat sounds are easier for adults to sleep with.
Looking forward to using it again in a few weeks time!

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Price: 33.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 21 Feb 2013
I am so glad we bought this as it has been so useful on the few occasions DS's temp has neared 40. It is really easy to use and gives a clear and accurate temperature reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7