Profile for Blessed > Reviews

Content by Blessed

Blessed "Blessed" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

We're both 27yrs old.
After 4 weeks of taking the pills my friend noticed her hair was shinier and her nails we're stronger and shinier too, she also noticed more growth on her eyebrows.
After I took them for 4 weeks i noticed stronger nails and my facial hair grew back sooooooo bloomin fast.
BUT that is NOT worth the humongous red spots you get with these mostly on your face and neck (but body too)! seriously i get spots anyways so i didn't think nothing of it (even though after taking these pills i would get a lot more and they were huge)!
My friend who doesn't get spots started getting them too but we both thought naively thought they would miraculously stop.

So to us this product is NOT worth the hassle!

15.6 inch 15 inch Laptop Skin Vinyl Decal with Colourful Patterns and Leather Effect Laminate MADE IN BRITAIN for Samsung/ASUS/Acer/Toshiba
Offered by TaylorHe Skins

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Backgroud BLACK and the Blue against it is NICE, 22 Oct 2011
22/10/2011: 4 stars: I bought this for my HP 15.6inch Laptop which has curved (round) corners.
It needed cutting/trimming from both sides including all four curves. The leathery feel to it is very nice. It seems thick enough (a good surprise!).
Sticks very well but the corners are a bit tricky. no matter how hard i press down the curved corners/edges just wont flatten completely. At this point i have to mention that the corners of my laptop smooth downwards so this IS the problem.
After cutting to size it literally took me 15-20 second to put the skin on with a bit of masking tape and a credit card. YOUTUBE'd the idea. No liquid required!
I've got 6 photos up. Not a good camera. but you get the jist.

26/10/11: 3 stars: the corners are definately not sticking down, they are sticking upwards... very disappointed. the straight sides are not too bad but they are not exactly firmly stuck down. It is basically 'coming undone'... The leather effect i really like and the thickness i like too but this also means that it needs to be cleaned often as you can see patches of marks on it. even fingertip marks and hand marks makes black patch marks that need to be wiped down!

ProCook Carbon Steel Non-Stick Paella Pan 38cm
ProCook Carbon Steel Non-Stick Paella Pan 38cm

1.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT for a while... but not exactly 'non-stick'., 2 Aug 2011
02 August: Love it! My Sister-in-law ended up buying one too.
Only downside is that its not exactly none stick... when i think of non-sticks i think of good thickness of the surface and sides... and it has a good thickness of 'the stuff' that doesn't make it stick... lol...
i have several non-stick pots and pans and woks and this is no where near as good.
it has burn makes already and ive used it about half a doezen times.... nevertheless i love it.
it can especially make real good curries really fast compared to high sided pots, even better making food on low eat that don't require too much 'sauce'... brilliant for cooking in a hurry... its big enough for 2 kilos of mince to be fried in if anyone's interested.

10th November: have used it about a dozen times and unfortunately i'm not liking it anymore... cant fry things in it... for example when making Indian curries, trying to brown the onions etc is impossible without black flakey bits getting in. even when cooking everything together it sticks a lot and black flakey bits come off and ruin the dish.

I love the design and would deffo buy it again providing it his pure steel/metal.

Gorilla Tape 11m
Gorilla Tape 11m

5.0 out of 5 stars Frickin' STICY, 7 July 2011
This review is from: Gorilla Tape 11m (DIY & Tools)
Sticks to anything. SOOO strong and so STICKY that even the sides stick to something.
I used it for my inflatable swimming pool that had a slit in it.
If you want to shut someone up permanently then stick this on there mouth! LOL. JOKE... NEVER DO THAT!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2011 6:42 PM BST

Cereal Dispenser 3.9ltr
Cereal Dispenser 3.9ltr

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute... surprisingly good, 16 Jun 2011
the only reason why i am giving it a four is because the lockable lid that the cereal pours out from seems a bit on the weak side and they were quite expensive... but saying that i previously bought the white boxes that you buy from any shops and they were pathetic compared to these.
these were smaller than i expected but surprisingly it held quite a bit of cereal!
a box of 750g asda ready oats fit perfectly in one box. i managed to fit 1kg of shredded wheat in a another box. 1kg of mini weetabix in the 3rd and bran flakes in the other.
They look cute and neat on top of my fridge. i had 7 cereal boxes and when these arrived, i managed to fit them all into 4 dispensers! i love the way the whole lid comes off and locks on!

Madhur Jaffrey's Ultimate Curry Bible
Madhur Jaffrey's Ultimate Curry Bible
by Madhur Jaffrey

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in LOVE! Hate cooking but seriously, this will revert anyone!, 10 Oct 2010
Fantastic Book... Can't rave enough about it. The recipes are spot on... need a few tweaks but that's with everything. Would prefer more Pictures but never mind.
This book is for anyone who likes to experiment and try new things.

She has another book called:
OR
ASIN: B001J8FQCO
These two books are EXACTLY the same so don't make the mistake of buying them both like i did!!
These books are fantastic too but have less recipes and they are a lot simpler.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2012 1:33 PM BST

Madhur Jaffrey Curries
Madhur Jaffrey Curries

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, but..., 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: Madhur Jaffrey Curries (Hardcover)
One thing i have noticed about this author is that her measurements are spot on! I have been through many books and watch a lot of cookery programmes and when it comes to Indian/Pakistani cooking, other people add WAAAAYYYY to much spice!
I love this book, and between me and my best mate we tried out several recipes. The only down side is that it doesn't have many recipes...
It's got, starters, main, dessert, fish but a few of each. Also i would have preferred more pictures.

I bought the following fro amazon:

And
ASIN: B001J8FQCO

And PEOPLE, they are the SAME book. EXACTLY the same recipes! Thank god my friend wanted it aswell. I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of sending one back. So be careful when ordering, or you'll pull a ME! :D

If you are a beginner get this book... But if you prefer to experiment and love cooking get her book that's called "the ultimate bible", it is FANDABATASTIC!

Madhur Jaffrey's Indian Cookery