Profile for BekkiJ394 > Reviews

(I cant get in) Tin Money Box - One Supplied
(I cant get in) Tin Money Box - One Supplied
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a little pointer for people..., 23 Jun. 2013
I am now on my second one of these, and would like to make a few suggestions to help people out.

1. I have seen some comments about not being able to fit coins in the slot - easily solved by taking a pair of scissors and using them to widen the slot, gently. This will make it easier to fit fatter coins in such as pound coins.

2. The whole point of the product is that you can't get to the money once you've put it in unless you use a tin opener - helps you put money away and save it without breaking into it and using it :)

3. The bigger coins you put in, the more money you get (sorry, bit obvious) - the first one I did I put in only 2 pound coins and saved £1000! The one I have now is three times the size of that one though so think of the money that will be in that at the end!

4. HAVE PATIENCE. My first one took me a year to fill, but opening it and counting the money on Christmas day made it worthwhile :)

5. Be strict with yourself. Maybe pick a particular coin such as 2 pound coins or 50ps and stick to them, and put EVERY coin of that type you get hold of into the tin. May be tricky at first but it soon becomes a habit.

I would highly recommend this product for reluctant savers and those looking to put money away for something special. I will always have one on the go! Even if you only fill it with coppers and loose change at the end of every day it will still add up to a nice amount of money to spend on holiday or to treat yourself with. Great product! :)

Possessing Rayne
Possessing Rayne
by Kate Cann

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Possessing Rayne (Paperback)
After reading and thoroughly enjoying Leaving Poppy, I came across Possessing Rayne and HAD to read it. I wasn't disappointed - I was totally hooked throughout the whole story and found it very difficult to put the book down!!

Rayne wants to escape the troubled estate where she lives with her mum and brother. Her unhappy relationship with her possessive boyfriend doesn't make things any easier - even after she leaves and heads for Morton's Keep, where she works as a waitress in the tearoom. She mingles with a new and very curious group of friends, who are fascinated by the spooky and dark history of Morton's Keep. Rayne follows a terrifying journey as this history is uncovered, and can't possibly imagine the true horror she faces.This is a terrifying story full or horror, mystery, and betrayal - you will be hooked but many be left quite spooked!

Fast-paced, thrilling and gripping, I absolutely LOVED this book and would definitely recommend it!