Profile for Vikki > Reviews

Cars (Lift and Look)
by Felicity Brooks
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lift and Look Books, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Cars (Lift and Look) (Board book)
After the success of Usborne Lift and Look Farms book, I bought each book of this series. They are great fun for children, and keep them entertained for a long time, and a massive favourite from time to time. The point is to lift the flaps and look for the cat/dog/etc. on the page, while your kid will find a lot of interesting things on the picture. You can talk a lot about everyday life, animals, jobs people do, vehicles. A really interesting type of books that you can share with your child. I strongly recommend the whole series of Usborne Lift and Look books.

Harriet Dancing
Harriet Dancing
by Ruth Louise Symes

5.0 out of 5 stars Harriet Dancing, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Harriet Dancing (Paperback)
I bought it for my 2,5 years old daughter after she loved the Little Apple Goat story. This book is a hit too! It's about a hedgehog who loves to dance. Cute! :-) Your little one can learn how cool and heartwarming to share our favourite hobbies with others and do something together. Story is well written, illustrations are lovely. Highly recommended!

Early Learning Centre - Wooden Hammer Bench
Early Learning Centre - Wooden Hammer Bench
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars ELC Hammer Bench - Favourite in our house, 10 Aug. 2013
This is a simple, yet fantastic wooden toy. The goal is to bash the pegs in, then turn and do it again and again and again. It keeps children entertained for a long time. I bought one when my daughter was 1 year old, now she's 3, her brother is 1, and this toy is still a favourite one in our house. Really, really worth buying it! Great for hand-eye coordination, but the most important that your kids will love to play with it. Highly recommended!

Megabloks Play'n Go Musical Train
Megabloks Play'n Go Musical Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite toy in our house, 29 Aug. 2012
I bought this set for my 2 years old daughter. I was afraid that the toy would not be durable because I read some negative reviews about it, but we have been using the toy for months now and it works properly. I am really happy with purchasing it, this train set has became one of the favourite toy of my daughter and our neighbour's little boy too. :-)
I recommend to buy this item.

I'm Toy Wooden Party Cake Set - A great birthday gift
I'm Toy Wooden Party Cake Set - A great birthday gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wooden cake, 26 Aug. 2012
We bought it for our daughter's second birthday, she loves it. I purchased the cake elsewhere for a more reasonable price.

Highly recommended item!

Busy Books: Busy Railway
Busy Books: Busy Railway
by Rebecca Finn
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not sturdy enough, 26 Aug. 2012
Nice book with lots to discover but I had to cellotape the front page on the very first day. Apart from this, we love this book. We also have "Busy Park" which seems to be more durable but this one is more exciting.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toys for super price, 17 Aug. 2012
This set was only 1.80 thanks to amazon.co.uk and it's very fun to play with these cute dinosaurs. My 2 years old daughter loves them.

Early Learning Centre - Wooden Shape Sorting Caterpillar
Early Learning Centre - Wooden Shape Sorting Caterpillar

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Shape Sorting Caterpillar - ELC, 22 July 2012
This is a really fantastic toy. It's simple and durable and fun! Big enough for little hands, colours are very bright too. I've bought it as a used item elsewhere, and after one kid it is in perfect condition. It works better if you glue the four shape to the caterpillars body.
My 2 years old daughter loves to play with this toy.

Well done ELC!

Poppy Cat's Garden
Poppy Cat's Garden
by Lara Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppy Cat's Garden, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Poppy Cat's Garden (Hardcover)
There's not much on the item's page about this book however Poppy Cat's Garden is definitely one of the best of Poppy Cat series. Your toddler can join Poppy Cat and her friends to discover the seasons in the garden. There are many tabs, flaps, pop-up pieces and wheels in the book, really fun to share! I would recommend it 2 years + .

Highly recommended!

ELC Happyland School Bus
ELC Happyland School Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars HappyLand Sunflower School Bus, 17 July 2012
This review is from: ELC Happyland School Bus (Toy)
My daughter got this set when she was 16 months old, the toy is still a big hit, she'll be 2 next month. We also bought the World People set, they can travel on the bus too. First I was a bit surprised about the size of the figures, they are bigger than I thought but my daughter loves them, it's very easy to hold them and play with them. I'm about to purchase more HappyLand sets.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6