Profile for Sean > Reviews

Content by Sean

Sean

Page: 1 | 2
SanDisk SDSDQUA-032G-U46A Mobile Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App up to 30 MB/s read - 32 GB
Offered by PicStop

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch for faults., 8 Nov. 2014
This item went faulty after a few weeks, it would only show up for a few seconds in the phone and then would dismount. Returned to Amazon with no fuss.

(Orange) Nokia Lumia 930 Custom Fitted Protective Shock Proof Skin Case Cover, Retractable Touch Screen Stylus Pen, Retractable Touch Screen Stylus Pen & LCD Screen Protector Guard By Spyrox
Offered by Spyrox

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted at a great price!, 8 Nov. 2014
I was looking for an Otterbox Commuter style case for the 930 (which seems to be rather poorly supported by big name accessory manufacturers) and having seen this for £2.99 I thought "what have I got to lose?"

Overall I am very impressed with the case. Fit and finish are as good/better than the Otterbox cases I've used with past phones, the orange rubber section for example is much stiffer and gives me more confidence that the case will last the course, unlike the Commuter cases which loosen over time. The case also offers better grip than anything I've ever used while note being a dust magnet (again looking at you, Otterbox rubber sections...)

The kickstand is very handy and although I don't intend to use them often, the promised stylus and screen protector were present and the item was well packaged. It even turned up 3 days early.

Tiffen  52812 52mm 812 Filter
Tiffen 52812 52mm 812 Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice warming filter., 4 Oct. 2014
Bought the moment Tiffen 812 in 52mm to experiment with my FZ200. Really pleased with it, as someone new to photography the subtle warming effect is very pleasing and in some situations can really save a picture from looking cold and lifeless.

I know this can probably be achieved in software these days but with my limited post processing skills this is much more effective. Its also so much simpler to use, being just a few turns of the screw away.

Hoya 52 mm Filter Kit II Digital for Lens
Hoya 52 mm Filter Kit II Digital for Lens
Offered by CameraKing - UK Registered Company. VAT receipt included

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for any enthusiast., 4 Aug. 2014
Got these to use with my Panasonic FZ200. As an amateur enthusiast I canon comment on how good the filters are professionally but in my experimenting so far I'm very impressed with them.

The build is exceptionally good. The case that comes in the box is great. Very pleased.

Genuine Nokia BL-5J Battery [Electronics]
Genuine Nokia BL-5J Battery [Electronics]
Offered by Onogo

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine as far as I can tell!, 14 April 2014
Battery performs really well, my wife is very pleased! Nokia have updated their batteries to have a little more capacity too so her ph

Duronic LS06 15.6" Premium Water Resistant Neoprene Laptop Pouch Sleeve for Notebooks upto 15.6 inch
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for my 15.6 inch acer, 14 April 2014
Amazing value laptop sleeve. Very nice material, love the fact it has a pocket for leads, mouse, etc. very pleased.

Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor (Explicit Version) [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a listen!, 14 April 2014
Generally pretty good album, some stand out songs like Rock & Roll (in a black hole) and the Girl who Loved the Monsters. Still don't get why some artists insist on interludes though.

Nokia CR-115 Universal Holder
Nokia CR-115 Universal Holder
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cradle, 27 Sept. 2013
Holds every phone I have from the old to the new. Really sturdy construction, at £4 you really cannot complain!

We No Who U R
We No Who U R

5.0 out of 5 stars Great single, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: We No Who U R (MP3 Download)
Nick Cave's voice is fantastic as always even if the song is a little quieter and slower than I normally like. Will get the album when I have the money.

Karma & Effect
Karma & Effect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Karma & Effect (MP3 Download)
Some very good songs, not quite as many as Disclaimer II but still very good. If you like Seether it's well worth a try.

Page: 1 | 2