Profile for Mrs. L. C. Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Angel Folk Linen Tea Towel
Angel Folk Linen Tea Towel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Angel Folk Linen Tea Towel (Misc.)
Cute. Lovely material

Nike Men's Flyknit Lunar3 Running Shoe Black Size: 11 UK
Nike Men's Flyknit Lunar3 Running Shoe Black Size: 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
Perfect - my son was delighted.

Mug Japan 065197 Asakusa Buddhist Monk Tokyo Japan Ceramic Cup Gift Box
Mug Japan 065197 Asakusa Buddhist Monk Tokyo Japan Ceramic Cup Gift Box
Offered by Print Emporium

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
Just as described.

Dresser Bedding by designer Emma Bridgewater, featuring a display of favourite everyday china, in Neutral Cream, Beige and Brown tones (Oxford Pillow case)

Silverline 707543 Car Boot Liner 1830 x 1220 mm
Silverline 707543 Car Boot Liner 1830 x 1220 mm
Offered by TTS The Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars All cars need one, 1 Dec. 2013
Have just bought tis for my 4X4. Infact Ive bought one for every car I've ever owned to keep it clean. For once, you get what it says on the tin!...great product, buy it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Out to impress?, 1 Dec. 2013
You cannot go wrong with this paper/product. Simply great fun..and shows, I hope, great thought...I know my niece will love seeing her name on the paper. Huge fan of One Direction!!!!!

Fisher Price Little People J0895 Little Movers Airplane
Fisher Price Little People J0895 Little Movers Airplane

5.0 out of 5 stars instant hit!, 1 Dec. 2013
Bought for my nearly two year old nephew, he adored it..You can't go wrong with this toy...he will enjoy this for a long time.

Metallic Mini Minder Key-ring Personal Rape Security Attack Alarm 140dB - Police Approved - Purple (Also available in Blue, Green & Silver)
Offered by EPOSGEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars A must, 1 Dec. 2013
I walk alone a lot, this has made a huge difference to my personal safety. Easy to operate and very Loud!

A Tribute to Jason Statham - Ceramic Photo Mug
A Tribute to Jason Statham - Ceramic Photo Mug
Offered by Top Banana Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hit!, 1 Dec. 2013
If this man is your hero then you cannot fail to be impressed....I bought this for my neighbour, she drinks her coffee every day at work from it and smiles!

Hydroxatone Am Pm Rejuvenating Treatment, Anti-wrinkle Lotion, SPF 15, Matrixyl 3000, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hyaluronic Acid, 1 Fl Oz

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 1 Dec. 2013
I am very much in two minds whether I've been rather silly to part with my money on a product i was rather seduced to purchase due to reviews. It is very greasy and so far rather than see any improvement I am covered in spots and my eyes are running. This of course may be because I am sensitive to the product, it's happened before. I have a gut feeling I should have thought about this more, you live and learn.

Page: 1 | 2