Profile for me > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Rose-scented Pelargonium / Pelargonium capitatum / Seeds
Rose-scented Pelargonium / Pelargonium capitatum / Seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars A tough and pretty pelargonium, 2 April 2014
This germinated very easily and overwintered better than all my other pelargoniums. This spring I'll sow more of them to give away to friends. You dot have to have "green fingers" to succed with this one.

TensCare itouch Sure Pelvic Floor Exerciser
TensCare itouch Sure Pelvic Floor Exerciser
Price: 47.44

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, 2 April 2014
After having had problems for over thirty years, I doubted this could fix it. Also, as a part of my hypertension medication, there was a fluid removing component - which made my situation much worse and I had to plan my outings around toilets. However, after using this device for only three weeks, my problem had disappeared and toilets were not so important anymore. Easy to handle and very effective - recommended!

Ancol - Padded Nylon Dog Car Harness - Size - Large
Ancol - Padded Nylon Dog Car Harness - Size - Large
Offered by Artisana UK
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and easy to handle, 2 April 2014
This harness keeps my dog comfortable and safe in the back seat without her having to be confined to a cage. Also, she is restricted from jumping into the driver's seat and cause an accident. During long drives the belt buckle can be detatched from the car counterpart and she can have a break on the side of the road. The size large fits my female german shepherd fine. Rinses off easily. Sturdy Construction.

Protective Rear Car Seat Cover For Pets
Protective Rear Car Seat Cover For Pets
Offered by jtonline
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars effective and durable, 25 Mar 2014
This protective sheet has a comfortable feel to it and totally moisture proof. It is easily adapted within the minute and washes off with a simple water hose. My puppy vomits every time she rides in the car, but the seat has never been stained and the sheet itself seems very resistant against tears. I use it together with the Ancol Padded Nylon Dog Harness thru the seat belt slits and am very satisfied with their easy handling - recommended.

Ridder Kani 403076 Shower Curtain 180 x 200 cm Textile Red
Ridder Kani 403076 Shower Curtain 180 x 200 cm Textile Red
Price: 13.48

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality shower curtaiun, 25 Mar 2014
This curtain is made out of synthetic fibre, but since it is hemmed with weights, it does not "glue" to your body. The material is heavier than the usual supermarket shower curtain, is very stylish (I think) and is well above the average "run-of-the-mill" type. I just had my bathroom renovated and this curtain sure adds style, functionality and color. Recommended.

Men's Dressing Gown Super Soft POLAR Fleece Velvet Plush Finish Sizes M L XL XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars unexpectedly soft and warm, 18 Dec 2013
This robe is so warm and comfortable, that I hesitate to get out of it when I eventually have to get dressed. Some mornings are really chilly here - +15C - but that's no problem at all, after you get into this very lightweight, but plush coat. The size was not reflected in my Amazon shopping basket, but this was checked out with the seller and they had received the details. Haven't washed it yet, so I don't know how it'll perform after that. Since it's longer than the average robe, your legs are kept warm also. If you need a robe, you won't be disappointed if you buy this!

EyezOff Neoprene Elbow Support with Velcro Closing, One Size, Black
EyezOff Neoprene Elbow Support with Velcro Closing, One Size, Black
Offered by MemoryC
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and comfortable support, 22 Oct 2013
Since this has velcro closings on both upper and lower arm, you can easily adjust it between different activities - no need to buy another one of different size. Since it's open on the inside of your elbow, there's no bunching (or pinching) no matter how much you bend your arm. If you want to have cotton next to your skin, just use a wash cloth, rag or discarded tube sock underneath. I've used it for five hours straight, without any discomfort. The sizing is a bit on the small side, so if you have very large arms - don't get this. But if not, this is highly recommended in all respects. To put them on your elbows: fasten the upper side of the support loosely, slide the support in place on your elbow, fasten the lower side as tight as you want it and finally re-tighten the upper part
One amazing detail: from my order to delivery in my mailbox, it was Three Days from Ireland to rural Europe zone 3! Faster than most local deliveries. Also, very good value for your Money.

Panasonic Dentacare EW1211 Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Panasonic Dentacare EW1211 Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 61.60

5.0 out of 5 stars better than flossing - and it lasts!, 4 Oct 2013
Now I've used this about three times a day for well over two years. It's an outstanding thing for us who don't enjoy flossing or using tooth picks and in my opinion it does a far better job. One charge still lasts for 4-5 days, even with extensive use. An outstanding product - highly recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2013 12:33 PM BST

Refectocil Natural Brown 3 Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml
Refectocil Natural Brown 3 Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml
Offered by Eyelashwishes
Price: 5.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural look, 28 April 2013
Make sure you order the oxidant developer at the same time as this. I ordered the Refectocil cream developer and mixed the two ingredients with the enclosed applicator. Easily controlled deepness of tint and will take no more than 10-15 minutes to finish. Probably worth a 5-star rating, but I've only used it once yet. Will not stain your skin.

Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze Serum 30 ml
Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze Serum 30 ml
Price: 5.50

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm waiting for results!, 28 April 2013
Maybe I've missed something here, but I haven't noticed any difference. If I haven't noticed anything by the time I finish this bottle I'll consider it a hoax.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9