Profile for Deborah > Reviews

Content by Deborah

Deborah

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice top, 22 May 2014
Wore this top with a skirt out to a house party and everybody loved it and kept complimenting me on it. So overall very pleased.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as you think it is, 22 May 2014
I was very glad when I bought this for my mum and she loved it! Only uses it on special occasions as to not spoil it! Very good purchase indeed.

NEW LADIES RIBBED BODYCON MINI SKIRT / 14 COLOURS / SIZE UK 8-14 £ 7.99 (8, Mocha)
Offered by fashion police

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the wardrobe, 5 Feb. 2014
This skirt fits very nicely and can be worn on both casual and dressed up occasions. I really like it.

Winsor & Newton Hardback Sketch Books - Black 180gsm - A4
Winsor & Newton Hardback Sketch Books - Black 180gsm - A4
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 5 Feb. 2014
I really enjoy using this product and the quality of the pages are very nice and thick so it doesn't tear or rip easily which comes in useful if there are a lot of drawings that you want to do. Overall I would really recommend it.

SmartShake All Pink Edition Pink Shaker
SmartShake All Pink Edition Pink Shaker
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a great price, 5 Feb. 2014
I have to say this is the best shaker I've ever had. The high quality of the product is very evident as you use it and even on first impressions. Overall I would recommend this if you want a quality but affordable product.

A3M Womens Ladies Cut Out Panels Metallic Buckles Zip Up Block Heel Boots Size Blacks Black Size 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 5 Feb. 2014
I ordered this product just a few days ago and it arrived very quickly! I was very pleased about this. These boots are very comfortable and stylish. I love the look of the boots even though the fit is quite large and I ordered the size 5 but it is still quite loose on me however it is still very nice pair of boots and I would recommend them.