Profile for Saloni Mehta > Reviews

Fcuk French Connection Connect Him Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml
Fcuk French Connection Connect Him Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml
Offered by Via's Gift House

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 15 April 2013
bought it for my cousin in states last year. he loved it very much. Found it to be the cheapest online on amazon, very happy with the delivery and it did fit in my budget too. Highly recommendable.

Full Body Front & Back Lcd Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (Pack of 5)
Full Body Front & Back Lcd Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (Pack of 5)
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 15 April 2013
wanted some screen protector for my iphone 4s. this was great buy. its of great quality and great value for money. I highly recommend this product works out perfect.

Fcuk Friction Eau De Parfum 100ml/1 x Ladies FCUK Underwear
Fcuk Friction Eau De Parfum 100ml/1 x Ladies FCUK Underwear
Offered by Colognia

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift, 15 April 2013
bought it for my cousin in states. she liked it. The delivery was on time and got the product perfectly fine. Thought it was lil pricy but its ok.

Apple Iphone 4 , 4S Quality White Slim Top Flip Case Cover Includes Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by Sales247

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 15 April 2013
Bought this case while ago. It has been fine so far. Got the delivery on time too. it is a very basic cover nothing too fancy. The only small drawback is whenever i want to take off the cover it is lil tricky otherwise everything is fine it. If you do not want anything too fancy then this is a good one.

Yog Science- Yog Rishi Swami Ramdev Ji Maharaj-DVD
Yog Science- Yog Rishi Swami Ramdev Ji Maharaj-DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 15 April 2013
Bought this DVD of yoga. It explains every postures and breathing control very nicely. I love this dvd as it explains very well how to perform every exercise . The delivery was super fast i got it next day delivery and found it worth every penny. I follow this yoga everyday. And i feel very good after it. I have noticed difference in the flexibility of my body, digestion system and the stress level is decreased helps me keep calm. I highly recommend this product.

Groov-e iSpeakerDock50 Designer 12W Speaker for iPhone/iPod
Groov-e iSpeakerDock50 Designer 12W Speaker for iPhone/iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing speaker dock, 18 Nov 2011
Its amazing speaker dock!! I recently bought it. And it is great value for money. It has got amazing sound quality and looks very trendy with its colourful design. It is a perfect purchase for music lovers. It is very light so i keep it moving from bedroom to kitchen to living room. My friends saw it at my place and they were amazed by the sound quality. I would highly recommend this iSpeakerDock50 to any one seeking for a trendy speaker dock.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2011 10:48 AM GMT