Profile for Marta Kuma > Reviews

Content by Marta Kuma

Marta Kuma

Star Wars I Am Chewbacca Costume Adult Brown T-Shirt (Adult Medium)
Star Wars I Am Chewbacca Costume Adult Brown T-Shirt (Adult Medium)
Offered by TV Tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2016
Good quality material!

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Soft Silicone Flower Floral & Butterflies Case for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S (Oceanic JellyFish)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 20 Mar. 2015
Very poor quality, you cannot press the on/off and volume buttons because they are covered by the case, the case looks fine from behind but colours on the edges are faded and the case doesn't look brand new. I suppose this is due to the price of the product and I am very surprised with positive reviews of this case.

Problem
Problem

3.0 out of 5 stars so I was disappointed when I discovered this song is the same as ..., 30 July 2014
This review is from: Problem (MP3 Download)
I was looking for a version of this song without Iggy Azalea on it that you can sometimes hear on the radio, so I was disappointed when I discovered this song is the same as this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JWK29QW/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2 .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 5:46 PM BST

Crocfol Premium Screen Protector for Olympus Stylus XZ-10
Crocfol Premium Screen Protector for Olympus Stylus XZ-10

2.0 out of 5 stars I have just purchased this screen protector and it doesn't ..., 30 July 2014
I have just purchased this screen protector and it doesn't fit Olympus STYLUS XZ-10's screen (screen protector is too big).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2015 4:46 PM GMT

DURAGADGET Advanced Screen Protector Suitable For Use With TomTom Sat Navs Including GO 530
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 July 2009
I am really satisfied with this purchase. Delivery was faster than estimated. Product is of first-class quality. I was really surprised that cleaning cloth was provided what makes it easier to remove dust from the screen to install screen guarder properly. I own TomTom 930 T and this screen guarder fits perfectly. I would definetely recommend this seller to all buyers!