Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Dreams
Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant first album from a very talented individual..., 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Dreams (MP3 Download)
I first heard this young lady while waiting in local recording studio while my son was taking his drum examination. I thought it was piped music from a music system and then finally realised it was happening in one of the studio rooms. Esther's voice is simply stunning and when you consider she writes most of her music too it's obvious here is somebody with a significant future.

This album I think is her first and it is really very very good. I think there is another in the pipeline so worth keeping tabs on Amazon to see when it is launched.

Samsung SM-R381 Gear 2 Neo - Black
Samsung SM-R381 Gear 2 Neo - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars A mixed experience..., 23 Jun 2014
Lovely piece of hardware and works well. Bit of a tale of woe though... purchase two.. one turned up and was a German model (language on the device was in German and the power adaptor/charger was a two-pin EU model). Black one didn't even turn up and is still somewhere in the Amazon 'Logistics' network.
Went to Curry's and found the unit for less money and definitely a UK one, so have purchased them. Works extremely well.. and integrates really well with my Samsung S5 I just got.

Disappointing experience really.. but can't fault Amazon's Customer care, refund was done immediately. Asked them to update their website so people know they may be getting a non-UK model.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2014 11:43 PM GMT

Blomus 68590 Soap Dispenser with Tarro Wall Bracket
Blomus 68590 Soap Dispenser with Tarro Wall Bracket
Offered by ITFITZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement unit..., 23 Feb 2014
This was a replacement unit for one that unfortunately had started to rust. Amazon's normal exceptional customer service took charge and it was sent out FOC and the faulty one returned.
Since then this one has been fine and no sign of the same issue so I would conclude it must have been a faulty unit and so I would not suggest anybody avoids purchasing one, the build quality is superb.

Men's Dark Green Country Tweed Flat Cap DT62
Men's Dark Green Country Tweed Flat Cap DT62
Offered by The Hat Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this., 23 Feb 2014
This hat arrived very quickly as was exactly as described, including the fit. Given some of the inclement weather we've had recently it was also a welcome addition to my wardrobe.

geo Ensemble Colour, electricity display pack (LED sensor*) with one active Smart Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to the world of home energy analysis and monitoring, 23 Feb 2014
Purchased this to augment a change to smart metering at my property. Simple interface to the power meter and provides accurate measurement of utilisation. Also comes with a single power adaptor that intelligently monitoring one specific appliance which has been really useful. If you go for this I would highly recommend the web kit unit which takes the GEO platform to the next level.

Next addition for my installation will be more of the intelligent plugs to extend the number of devices I can monitor. There's a few of these electricity monitoring platforms on the market, and also on Amazon, having tried three of them I would recommend this one over the others every time.

Web pack
Web pack
Offered by Green Energy Options

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce addition to an excellent platform, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Web pack (Electronics)
Purchased this to web enable my existing energy monitoring platform and it was worked really well. Installation was relatively straight-forward and the interface nice and clear. I'd recommend this to anybody looking to take their GEO platform to the next level.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice accessory., 23 Feb 2014
Good quality, great fit... and my daughter really loves it. Postage was quick and a good price, would recommend it.

Asus RT-AC66U AC1750 Black Diamond Dual-Band WLAN Router, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Gigabit LAN/WAN, 2x USB, Print FTP UPnP VPN Server, IPv6, 8x SSID

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb piece of kit, 23 Feb 2014
All this started with an abortive attempt to install a new AP in one part of my property. I started with a Buffalo Airstation Pro but due to a minor pantomime with Amazon Logistics ended up with nothing. Having re-read the reviews I stumbled across Asus. I have Asus already... they manufacture the Google Nexus 7 tablet I use at home which I purchased from Google directly last year, so I knew they were a quality manufacturer.
I have to say the installation and configuration of this item was a dream, connecting to my Virgin supplied cable modem/router (now relegated to modem mode) was simplicity itself. Since then our wifi performance has improved tremendously. I still have a couple of grey areas in terms of coverage as my property is quite large, so I have just placed an order for a second unit which I plan to use in repeater mode.
I would thoroughly recommend this item, it's a highly performing piece of kit and it's setup/installation process to achieve all of that is really very straight-forward.

On This Day in Tudor History
On This Day in Tudor History

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb chronology of Tudor Times, 22 Jan 2014
I really struggle with the negative comments about this book. I have only had this on my Kindle for 20 mins and I am already completely immersed in it. I particularly like how you can check for key events on a given day. I'm a bit of a fan of the Tudors generally but I would recommend this to anybody looking for key facts and dates of this fascinating period in our history.

I am now going to get back to the book. Thanks for listening.

ORB Camera TV Clip/Wall Mount (PS4)
ORB Camera TV Clip/Wall Mount (PS4)
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 19 Dec 2013
The standard PS4 camera does not fit TV's too well. This little device fixes all that... can't recommend it enough.

Page: 1 | 2