ARRAY(0xb0598cd0)

Profile for David Deane > Reviews

Content by David Deane

David Deane

Sony SBH20 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headset with NFC and Multi-Point Connectivity - Black
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 26.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 27 Feb 2014
I have had various versions of these. I have had way more hi-tech models from Sony which all seem to go wrong after a while I think due to moisture (I wear them running & cycling so some rain and sweat). I have had more basic models from Samsung but the clip was broke and the button hard to access without looking. This however is cheap, robust and the buttons are easy to access. Also the metal clip works well. I have had no complaints about call quality either.

Leifheit Comfortline Wall Mounted Roll Holder Parat
Leifheit Comfortline Wall Mounted Roll Holder Parat
Price: 18.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Feb 2014
It works!

Had a similiar item from Argos that claimed to do the same but neither of the cutters ever really worked. This however is spot on and works without snagging or ripping.

Only minor fault is it looks a bit too practical. Still would recommend it though.

Logitech OEM S220 2.1 Speaker Black
Logitech OEM S220 2.1 Speaker Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound, 29 Dec 2012
These have amazing sound for such a small and cheap unit. I have to admit that I no longer use these for my computer as originally purchased however they are used in the garden in the (two weeks of English) summer to listen to my tunes.

Highly recommended.

Wahl 9854-802 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Professional Trimmer Grooming Kit
Wahl 9854-802 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Professional Trimmer Grooming Kit
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Dec 2012
Hardly requires charging. I use mine at least twice a week and charge it once a month. I do my whole head and designer stubble!

Great range of guides and heads.

Only minor gripe is there is no charging/battery indicator so there is no way of telling when to take it off charge. Not a major problem as I let mine run down to empty as one minute's charge offers twenty minutes usage.

Will definitely purchase another if/when the battery goes.

Small Device Tool Kit - Screw Driver, Faceplate Pry Bars, Suction Cup & MORE!
Small Device Tool Kit - Screw Driver, Faceplate Pry Bars, Suction Cup & MORE!
Offered by Great Mart-Dispatched From HongKong
Price: 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Dec 2012
Invaluable in helping me replace my broken Samsung S3 screen. If you are going to attempt this job, ensure you have this tool kit!

Many thanks

Samsung Galaxy S3 III GT-i9300 ~ Pebble Blue Front Glass (LCD Display and Touch Screen not included)
Offered by JZK Express Network
Price: 5.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 29 Dec 2012
The screen is great. Very similar colour to the original and comes well packaged.

It is a bit of a laborious task to get the old (broken) screen out with a hairdryer/heat gun and then to make sure the digitiser is clean enough to put the new screen back (any dirt will show up once the new screen is in). It took me a good two hours all in all however, it has save me 160 that was the best price I was offered to fix the phone.

Screen works now however it does freeze now and again which believe is down to the fact the clear adhesive the sticks the screen to the digitiser is no longer there (it comes off with the old screen.

Comply Tx-100 Isolation PLUS Earphone Tips With Wax Guard Medium Black 3 pairs
Comply Tx-100 Isolation PLUS Earphone Tips With Wax Guard Medium Black 3 pairs
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Dec 2012
The rubber tips that come with most headphones do not stay in my ears and therefore these are a god-send. Once they have expanded in your ear cavity, they are not going anywhere. They also keep out background noise and so result in requiring lower volume and lastly, bass is as pure as you like.

Highly recommended for anyone using in-ear headphones.