Profile for G. Slater > Reviews

Content by G. Slater

G. Slater (NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Falcon i-stay Non Slip Replacement Strap for Bag - Red
Falcon i-stay Non Slip Replacement Strap for Bag - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately Not suitable for my needs., 8 May 2014
I was after two straps to enable an electric guitar case to be carried as a backpack.Unfortunately the adjustment of this strap was not suitable for positioning the wider shoulder part in the correct place. It is an excellent strap. Very well constructed and does stay on the shoulder if used with a laptop bag or other shoulder bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully it does what it says on the box., 8 May 2014
Brought for our son who has a medical condition casing him to drop things. He needed some extra memory and after a trawl round the internet I came upon the Transcend 2TB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 StoreJet Military Grade Shock Resistance Portable External Hard Drive. The USB 3.0 is great as it provides significant data transfer rates. If the drive is connected via a USB 2 connection then a second connection is also required. To check which USB connection you have look in the laptop/desktop sockets, if they are blue you have USB 3 otherwise its USB 2. I can't say that the shock Resistance works but it does seem rugged and the anti slip casing gives a really good grip. Storage is massive at 2GB and for the price is really excellent. My 1TB hard drive is nearly full and I will certainly be buying another of these in the future.

Hybrid Theory [U.S. Version]
Hybrid Theory [U.S. Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars I must be getting old !!!!!, 8 May 2014
Bought this for my 20 year old son. He had heard one or two tracks from this album. I am listening to it now and it is REALLY good although my son says I shouldn't like it as I'm too old !! Definitely one to add to a music collection if you like to listen to all genres.

Artis 5 Way Plug T-Socket Mains Switch Extension Adapter Surge Protector
Artis 5 Way Plug T-Socket Mains Switch Extension Adapter Surge Protector
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 26 Jan 2014
I needed a spare power point behind the computer desk. This fits into a double power point and allows use of the switches on the wall socket if required. Because the adapter is used for my internet and fibre optic connections I have no need to switch it off, so am unable to comment on the switch quality. The overall build quality seems good and I assume that the figures quoted for the surge protection are accurate. But hope I never need to find out. Overall I would highly recommend.

Seasick Steve Amazon Artist Lounge
Seasick Steve Amazon Artist Lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Guy, 5 May 2013
Saw Him on the Tv. Would really like to get to see him live. Has a REALLY amazing sound. 5* anytime

Fairy Non Bio Laundry Liquid Detergent for Sensitive Skin 30 Washes (Pack of 4, Total 120 Washes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Non Bio Laundry Liquid Detergent, 20 Aug 2012
This is the third time we have purchased this product as we have a Siemens WM14Y890GB washing machine that automatically doses the liquid. We are a family of 4 and seem to create an endless amount of washing. A 4 bottle pack lasts us just over 6 months this means we are doing around 4 loads of washing a week and my wife uses some for hand washing of very delicate items.This equates to 50% of the cost per wash as opposed to purchasing at the supermarket and its delivered to your door !

SanDisk SDSDX-032G-X46 32 GB Extreme 45 MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Packaging Varies)
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 32GB Extreme SDHC 30MB/s Memory Card., 9 July 2011
Does exactly what it should.
A very reliable card with a vast memory. I use it with a Canon EOS 550D and it means I can shoot in RAW and use the HD video without having to worry about running out of space.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2011 7:27 PM BST

eSecure 80 Piece Motorist/Travel/Home First Aid Kit
eSecure 80 Piece Motorist/Travel/Home First Aid Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Car, Holiday, Days out or just to have at home., 4 July 2011
We wanted a First Aid Kit that was suitable for the usual scrapes you encounter when you haven't got a plaster with you !
This has bandages, plasters,insect bite relief wipes, CPR mask and an emergency foil blanket. These are just a few of the 80 items in this very comprehensive kit. The bag its self is about 9" x 6" so is not too big, but it still has space inside for a few smaller things, like tablets or other small medical items. Overall very pleased and at a very good price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2011 10:37 AM BST

Oregon Scientific Wireless Temperature and Humidity Data Station
Oregon Scientific Wireless Temperature and Humidity Data Station

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Outdoor Monitoring of Temperature and Humidity, 21 Jun 2011
I wanted a maximum / minimum thermometer for my greenhouse. This is great. It connects to the computer to enable a log to be kept of each days readings. the unit itself does keep the max and min of both the temp and humidity, of both outside and where the base unit is located. One thing to note is that the supplied software is not really that great. You can use Weather Station Data Logger, its free to download, just do a quick internet search.

Neet® FLX - Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable - (2m) - 1080p Full HD - v1.3b - Type C (mini 19 pin) to Type A (std 19 pin) - Professional HDMI Lead
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini HDMI to HDMI, 30 Nov 2010
Excellent product. The protective caps on the connections mean the lead can be left plugged into the second HDMI socket of my tv. Highly Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3