Profile for courtney > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Technic Highlighter
Technic Highlighter

2.0 out of 5 stars Too glittery, 22 July 2014
Looked like I had rubbed glitter nail Polish on my face when I applied this. I can see how it would highlight Ok if you spent years applying but I don't have time for that. Next.

WMA Ajustable Punk Rock Multi-chain Leather Chain Stud Bangle Wristband Bracelet
Offered by WOW (15-30 days delivery time)

4.0 out of 5 stars love it for a while..., 22 July 2014
It's nice but don't expect it to last. I liked it and it went well with my thin wrists which usually I can't get anything to stay on without slipping everywhere. You can Also adjust it to make it bigger. But I wore it to a music festival and the weather was warm and it turned my whole wrist dark green! Didn't like that. Spend a bit more and get one that will last.

Stargazer Liquid Foundation White 30g
Stargazer Liquid Foundation White 30g
Offered by Glitterstore Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars oily and gross, 22 July 2014
Awful, oily, cakey mess. Bought with the intention of using to lighten my too-dark foundations but it gave them a horrible consistency and Also is not for anyone with oily skin. Do not recommend for anyone with even slightly oily skin. Also packaging different to photos.

Raspberry Ketone FIRE (2 Bottles) - Professional Strength Raspberry Ketones Fat Burning Formula. The New All Natural Weight Loss Supplement. 250mg
Offered by Best Health Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars ITS A CON., 22 July 2014
THEY ASK YOU TO LEAVE GOOD REVIEW FOR A FREE BOTTLE HENCE GOOD REVIEWS. PRODUCT IS RUBBISH. like many women who struggle with their weight I would try anything in desperation. Took these exactly as stated and
nothing has changed at all. So disappointed. Don't let reviews sway you they are all just to get a free bottle of something that does nothing.

Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer Naked 2.5g
Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer Naked 2.5g

2.0 out of 5 stars nah., 22 July 2014
Some of their stuff is amazing but this isn't. I have dark circles and eyebags and even when I carefully applied it did nothing for me. Another product for people with already perfect complexions!

Curvy Kate Rosie Balcony Women's Bra Scarlet Print 38E
Curvy Kate Rosie Balcony Women's Bra Scarlet Print 38E

4.0 out of 5 stars top notch., 22 July 2014
Their bras are so Good for the price but this is the best curvy Kate one I have. The matching knickers are Also beautiful. It looks so sexy and classy on and is comfortable. Would recommend.

Maybelline Better Skin Foundation, Light Beige 30 ml
Maybelline Better Skin Foundation, Light Beige 30 ml
Offered by SMARTZPRICE

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope., 22 July 2014
It looks gorgeous when applied, but so does any makeup thats applied correctly. Might work for others but if you have oily skin, avoid like the plague. I should have tried it first. Now it will join the ranks of my emergency, awful foundations in my 'never used' bag of makeup I won't throw out.

Sour Cherry Large Vintage Key Necklace Style 2 (18 Inch silver plated chain)
Sour Cherry Large Vintage Key Necklace Style 2 (18 Inch silver plated chain)
Offered by Sour Cherry Handmade Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 22 July 2014
Goes with everything and is undeniably cute. Who wouldn't love it? :)

Frost®Crystal Tiger Tooth pendant black Leather Necklace flexi up to 22"
Frost®Crystal Tiger Tooth pendant black Leather Necklace flexi up to 22"
Offered by Deals-Point®

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish and overpriced., 22 July 2014
The stone looked like regular cheap plasticy glass, the colour wasn't the nicest. Didn't glimmer at all like in the pics. The cord was Also horrible, when adjusted it just slid back to the way it was and had a stiff, waxy feel.
I didn't have high expectations for this but it didn't meet those. Don't let the pics fool you, do not recommend.

eFuture(TM) Antique Silver Vintage Bronze Octopus Sea Monster Squid Kraken Steampunk Ring +Bronze Octopus Pendant Long Chain Necklace +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing for price., 22 July 2014
Where would you get it at that price? Very cute items. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13