Profile for Kevin Richter > Reviews

Content by Kevin Richter

Kevin Richter "Comic Artist" (Kent, UK)

Niko and the Sword of Light
Niko and the Sword of Light
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this! Niko is a firm favourite!, 31 Jan. 2015
This really is a fantastic animated show. I purchased the app via the original Kickstarter campaign and my boys and I LOVED it. I was more than ready to support this animated show as well but you never know for sure if these things will be just as good as the original version. But we weren't dissapointed AT ALL, we all LOVED watching this. The only disappointment was when it ended and there were no further episodes to view. We want more of it :)

One Trick Rip-Off / Deep Cuts HC
One Trick Rip-Off / Deep Cuts HC
by Paul Pope

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything by Paul Pope is always worth it!, 17 Feb. 2013
Anything by Paul Pope is always worth it! I'm NEVER disappointed by his work. He certainly has his own unique voice in comics with such a wonderful style of artwork. I'm a huge fan of his. This book represents a good length of time through Paul Pope's career so you can see the progression in his work. One thing is consistent through it all, that unique Paul Pope quality. Love this book.

Good Hemp Nutrition Refuel Shake with Hemp Protein Chocolate 500g
Good Hemp Nutrition Refuel Shake with Hemp Protein Chocolate 500g

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Feb. 2013
Great product. Love the flavour and feel good. It works for me. Been using for a few months now and am very happy with this. So much so that we're using other Good products now as well. Good, healthy, quality line of products from Good :)

Pellor Sports Sunglasses with 5 Lenses Unbreakable Polarized UV400
Pellor Sports Sunglasses with 5 Lenses Unbreakable Polarized UV400
Offered by Einkaufsland2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shades for cycling., 9 Sept. 2012
I got this set specifically for cycling. They're excellent. Fit perfectly, never slip down, and don't fog up when riding. The very slightest bit of fogging (when I'm standing still) quickly disappears. The various lenses are great as well, a good selection to choose from depending on conditions. I was worried about the quality because they're so cheap but they're actually really good. Recommended for sure.

Olloclip 3-In-1 Fisheye, Wide-Angle and Macro Clip-On Lens System for iPhone 4 and 4S - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for what you pay., 9 Mar. 2012
Really happy with the Olloclip. I purchased it mainly for the wide angle but have taken more shots with the macro. It is a fun little lens. Very simple and easy to use and the results are great. Not perfect, but like I say, you get what you pay for. The fisheye is the weakest of the lenses but I would have bought this even if it only had the wide-angle and macro lenses. Definitely worth it if you want that little bit extra out of your iPhone photography.

Clouds Above, The
Clouds Above, The
by Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC book!, 15 May 2011
This review is from: Clouds Above, The (Paperback)
My two boys (3 and 6 year olds) LOVE this book and I really enjoy reading it to them. I can't fault it in any way, a fun, enjoyable read :)

Breaking Bad: Season 1 [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Breaking Bad: Season 1 [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING series. One of the best ever., 5 April 2011
We were recommended this series after hearing a few good things about it. From the start we were hooked, it's a fantastic series that is extremely well written and well acted, especially Bryan Cranston (the lead) who has won many awards for his role. I HIGHYLY recommend this series, it will keep you wanting more and more as it is just that good. Without a doubt in my top five series of all time, and easily in the top three. Season two was hastily ordered after this season finished and doesn't dissapoint at all, it only gets better.

Netgear DGN2000 Wireless-N 300 Router with Built-in ADSL2/2+ Modem
Netgear DGN2000 Wireless-N 300 Router with Built-in ADSL2/2+ Modem

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy!, 4 Mar. 2010
Very good product, it was so easy and simple to install. Haven't had any problems with it at all, my Internet connection seems much better in fact.