Profile for Kevin Richter > Reviews

Content by Kevin Richter

Kevin Richter "Cartoonist" (Kent, UK)

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun🚼, 13 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
With the Brazil update I can't go on Crossy road and my high score in 449

Dbmier A4 LED Ultra-Thin Light Tracer Artcraft Tracing Light Pad Adjustable Light Box - 8.27" X 12.20" with Acrylics 230V AC/DC Power Adapter & Dimmable LED Lamps Ideal for Stenciling
Offered by BEISTEDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Luckily there is a better option: The Dbmier A4 LED Ultra-Thin Light Tracer, 6 Aug. 2015
I've been wanting a lightbox for quite some time now. After many years of an entirely digital workflow I've gone back to traditional pencil and paper drawing, and a lightbox is an essential part of my traditional workflow. So much so that I've been using my old Cintiq as a lightbox. But in order to get this to work I've had to work in a very dark room. Not ideal for artwork. Luckily there is a better option: The Dbmier A4 LED Ultra-Thin Light Tracer.

I've only had this for a day and absolutely love it. The build quality is great and the size of it is amazing. It's thin, light, very easy to handle, and takes up hardly any space at all, and yet is solid and won't bend. But the best part about this is the quality of the light area itself. There are three levels of brightness and the light is well balanced around the whole area, no dark, blotchy patches anywhere. So now I can trace anything I won't without shutting myself up in darkness. Brilliant.

I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a lightbox. You won't be disappointed.

I've uploaded a few images showing the Lightbox and how awesome it is. Also, three images showing the three levels of brightness.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Niko and the Sword of Light
Niko and the Sword of Light
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this! Niko is a firm favourite!, 31 Jan. 2015
This really is a fantastic animated show. I purchased the app via the original Kickstarter campaign and my boys and I LOVED it. I was more than ready to support this animated show as well but you never know for sure if these things will be just as good as the original version. But we weren't dissapointed AT ALL, we all LOVED watching this. The only disappointment was when it ended and there were no further episodes to view. We want more of it :)

One Trick Rip-Off / Deep Cuts
One Trick Rip-Off / Deep Cuts
by Paul Pope

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything by Paul Pope is always worth it!, 17 Feb. 2013
Anything by Paul Pope is always worth it! I'm NEVER disappointed by his work. He certainly has his own unique voice in comics with such a wonderful style of artwork. I'm a huge fan of his. This book represents a good length of time through Paul Pope's career so you can see the progression in his work. One thing is consistent through it all, that unique Paul Pope quality. Love this book.

Good Hemp Nutrition Refuel Shake with Hemp Protein Chocolate 500g
Good Hemp Nutrition Refuel Shake with Hemp Protein Chocolate 500g

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Feb. 2013
Great product. Love the flavour and feel good. It works for me. Been using for a few months now and am very happy with this. So much so that we're using other Good products now as well. Good, healthy, quality line of products from Good :)

Pellor Sports Sunglasses with 5 Lenses Unbreakable Polarized UV400
Pellor Sports Sunglasses with 5 Lenses Unbreakable Polarized UV400
Offered by Pellor Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shades for cycling., 9 Sept. 2012
I got this set specifically for cycling. They're excellent. Fit perfectly, never slip down, and don't fog up when riding. The very slightest bit of fogging (when I'm standing still) quickly disappears. The various lenses are great as well, a good selection to choose from depending on conditions. I was worried about the quality because they're so cheap but they're actually really good. Recommended for sure.

Olloclip 3-In-1 Fisheye, Wide-Angle and Macro Clip-On Lens System for iPhone 4 and 4S - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for what you pay., 9 Mar. 2012
Really happy with the Olloclip. I purchased it mainly for the wide angle but have taken more shots with the macro. It is a fun little lens. Very simple and easy to use and the results are great. Not perfect, but like I say, you get what you pay for. The fisheye is the weakest of the lenses but I would have bought this even if it only had the wide-angle and macro lenses. Definitely worth it if you want that little bit extra out of your iPhone photography.

Clouds Above, The
Clouds Above, The
by Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC book!, 15 May 2011
This review is from: Clouds Above, The (Paperback)
My two boys (3 and 6 year olds) LOVE this book and I really enjoy reading it to them. I can't fault it in any way, a fun, enjoyable read :)

Breaking Bad: Season 1 [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Breaking Bad: Season 1 [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING series. One of the best ever., 5 April 2011
We were recommended this series after hearing a few good things about it. From the start we were hooked, it's a fantastic series that is extremely well written and well acted, especially Bryan Cranston (the lead) who has won many awards for his role. I HIGHYLY recommend this series, it will keep you wanting more and more as it is just that good. Without a doubt in my top five series of all time, and easily in the top three. Season two was hastily ordered after this season finished and doesn't dissapoint at all, it only gets better.

Netgear DGN2000 Wireless-N 300 Router with Built-in ADSL2/2+ Modem
Netgear DGN2000 Wireless-N 300 Router with Built-in ADSL2/2+ Modem
Offered by NETWORK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy!, 4 Mar. 2010
Very good product, it was so easy and simple to install. Haven't had any problems with it at all, my Internet connection seems much better in fact.