Profile for nondipoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amplicom Powertel 6 Amplified Corded Telephone
Amplicom Powertel 6 Amplified Corded Telephone

5.0 out of 5 stars for use with hearing aid on loop system, 4 Sept. 2012
I bought this as I can't hear on my cordless phone with my hearing aid. Although it isn't cordless, it is a very good phone and has a volume control and 3 sound levels for the ring tone. I believe they also make a cordless version now. I had previously bought a very loud amplified phone but that was for profoundly deaf and actually too loud for me.

Elastoplast SilverHealing Sensitive Adhesive Dressings x5
Elastoplast SilverHealing Sensitive Adhesive Dressings x5

4.0 out of 5 stars good for infected wounds., 4 Sept. 2012
Silver in known to kill infection and these plasters definitely do the trick. A bit pricey but not the sort of thing one would need to buy very often. Ideal in a first aid box.

Fastaid Advanced Plasters Blister 5
Fastaid Advanced Plasters Blister 5

4.0 out of 5 stars work well, 4 Sept. 2012
These plasters are good for using on feet. They stay on well and blisters heal rapidly. I feel they are a bit too expensive and would like to see the price reduced.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars soothing, 4 Sept. 2012
cooling and soothing. Really useful for sunburn or itchy bites and does not contain drugs so can be reused when required. I would like this to be made in a smaller aerosol so that I could carry one in my handbag and also take it through customs when travelling abroad.

Fiskars Weed Puller
Fiskars Weed Puller

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 4 Sept. 2012
This works well and really pulls out the roots on dandelions and most thistles. As it only deals with 1 plant at a times, it obviously takes time to deal with a thistle infested plot, but it definitely does the job. My only criticism is that it pulls up a lot of soil too and this needs to be shaken off the roots and replace into the empty holes.

London Poverty Map 1889 West (Old House)
London Poverty Map 1889 West (Old House)
by Charles Booth
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 July 2012
A very interesting map which I ordered after seeing a programme about poverty in London. There are several other maps available in this series.

Sippin' Cider
Sippin' Cider

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Sippin' Cider (Audio CD)
I just adore this main song on this CD. It reminds me of my youth and all of the lovely Nina & Frederik songs we usede to llove.

Le Petit Cheval ET Le Vieux Chameau
Le Petit Cheval ET Le Vieux Chameau
by May d' Alençon

4.0 out of 5 stars French book, 9 April 2012
A lovely little book, bought for my grandchildren to help with their French. Hope to find more in a similar style.

Nails: Pocketbook: Appearance and Therapy
Nails: Pocketbook: Appearance and Therapy
by Robert Baran

5.0 out of 5 stars good book for those in the profession, 9 Jan. 2012
This book gives clear photos of nail conditions and is very useful for the newly qualified or student podiatrist.Ideal to refer to if in doubt about diagnosis.

GCHQ
GCHQ
by Richard J. Aldrich

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: GCHQ (Paperback)
Just bought it for my husband a a present. He thinks it is very interesting and that others should read it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3