Profile for Keith > Reviews

Content by Keith

Keith (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Anvil Mens Fashion Tee / T-Shirt (L) (Neon Orange)
Anvil Mens Fashion Tee / T-Shirt (L) (Neon Orange)
Offered by COOZO

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 100 per cent cotton, 1 July 2016
I ordered three of these (different colours) as they were all described as one hundred per cent cotton. The ones I received were all polycotton mix which is no good unless you want to wear bin bag type material. Disgusting.

BLUE CLEAR BATTERY OPERATED QUARTZ SQUARE ALARM CLOCK
BLUE CLEAR BATTERY OPERATED QUARTZ SQUARE ALARM CLOCK
Offered by Alannah's Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 19 Mar. 2016
Clock ticks so loudly it can't be used in the bedroom and mine came without a battery cover, so can't be relied on not to fail.

Casio MRW-S300H-1BVEF Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for outdoor use, 11 Jan. 2016
I've had this watch for six months now and can confirm it will stop working whenever it's only exposed to artificial light; this usually happens at the most inconvenient time. This is not a problem I've had with Citizen Eco-Drive, but unfortunately they don't appear to do a diver's type watch. The Casio now lives pretty much permanently by the window.

Oxford Vitality - Vitamin D3 5000iu and K2 100mcg Tablets for Healthy Bones, Muscles and Teeth
Offered by Oxford Vitality

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 21 Nov. 2015
I have been taking one of these every other day, as I thought every day might be too much. After about a month, I'm now satisfied that my energy levels are much improved on the days that I take it. I'm tempted to switch to a daily dose, but I don't want to risk losing the effect.

Igenix IG5200 Convector Heater with Thermostat 2000 W
Igenix IG5200 Convector Heater with Thermostat 2000 W

4.0 out of 5 stars Feet need doctoring., 15 Nov. 2015
An effective, easy-on-the eye, heater that does everything in the description. The only downside was attaching the feet, which required adjustment to the pre-drilled holes which then required different screws. I've found this to be a common problem with various convector heaters in recent years.

Toshiba Satellite C70D-B-10U 17.3-Inch Laptop Notebook (Black) - (AMD A4-6210 1.8GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 8.1) with Free Windows 10 Upgrade
Offered by Tech Nuts

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows 8? - Oh dear., 30 Dec. 2014
I'm certainly not new to home (or office) computing, but Windows 8 is driving me nuts. My last Windows 7 laptop (bought to connect to the TV) was up and running within a few minutes; so far I've spent over three hours trying to get Windows 8.1 on this machine to work satisfactorily and I'm making incredibly slow progress. Of course, it may actually be a problem with the machine, but either way I wish I hadn't bought it. My primary Windows 7 machine had started regularly crashing (after five+ years), but I wish I'd gone back to my old Windows Vista machine or waited for Windows 9 in October. As far as I'm concerned, all the bad things that have been said about Windows 8 are correct; I could kick myself for ever touching it.

Addendum - after about five hours, I had Windows 8.1 up and running to an acceptable degree, but there's still more to be done. I'm now able to say the machine itself is fine and I'm very happy with it, apart from the unwanted junk loaded onto it (like McAfee; I'm now using Windows Defender instead), the bulk of which I've now managed to remove.

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Black Leather Watch #BM8240-03E
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Black Leather Watch #BM8240-03E

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch, 5 Oct. 2014
I already have had a Citizen Eco-Drive for several years without any problems and just fancied a change.

I've not had a problem with the length of strap or indistinguishable hands mentioned by others; the adjustment knob is a bit fiddly, but I've had worse and I soon became comfortable using it. I find changing a watch battery far more fiddly and the Eco-Drive solves that problem.

It's a good looking watch at such a good price from Amazon that I didn't even do a price comparison - it's already gone up since I ordered it so I'd recommend getting one soon.

Red Blue Cyan Plastic Framed 3D Glasses 3 D Dimensional BuyinCoins
Red Blue Cyan Plastic Framed 3D Glasses 3 D Dimensional BuyinCoins
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars More acceptable than the 80s..., 8 Aug. 2013
I've not tried any other 3D glasses in recent years, but these work very well (watching the film Piranha 3D) and can be worn over my regular specs. Shipped from Hong Kong, I don't know how they can do them for the price. Recommended.

Kiss [DVD]
Kiss [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dana Plato
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware the edited version..., 17 July 2013
This review is from: Kiss [DVD] (DVD)
This film had a running time of nearly 90 minutes before the censors got to work on it.

It is advertised on Amazon with a running time of 90 minutes and that's indeed what it states on the case. However, the two copies I've received so far are the edited version of only 75 minutes, but the case doesn't mention that.

As I bought a used copy I'm not too bothered, but anyone who paid full price for a new copy should be asking for their money back if it turns out to have a 75 minute running time.

Oh, I can't review the actual film until and unless I can see it in its undoctored format.

Easy Grip Long Handled Nail Scissors (821)- Cut long nails easily.
Easy Grip Long Handled Nail Scissors (821)- Cut long nails easily.
Offered by Gadget Planet

1.0 out of 5 stars Much Too Lightweight, 18 Nov. 2012
Described as 'extremely lightweight', these scissors are of such poor quality construction that the blades separate when I try to cut with them; totally useless for me.

Page: 1 | 2