Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Tanya > Reviews

Content by Tanya

Tanya

Set of 2 Plastic Mixing Bowls (20cm)
Set of 2 Plastic Mixing Bowls (20cm)
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Mar. 2016
These are fab value for money and arrived super speedily. I'd definitely recommend them.

Sekonda Editions Gold Dial Gold Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet Ladies Watch 2069

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Sekonda watched and this one is as fab as ..., 30 Nov. 2015
I LOVE Sekonda watched and this one is as fab as my others. The price was brilliant and the seller equally so. THANK YOU!

Sekonda Ladies Diamond Bracelet Watch 4548
Sekonda Ladies Diamond Bracelet Watch 4548
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Sekonda watches, 9 Nov. 2015
I LOVE Sekonda watches, they always look more expensive than they are and are super relaible. Also, this seller was fantastic, my watch arrived really quickly and well packaged. I'd definitely buy form them agian.

It's Not Me, It's You
It's Not Me, It's You

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BOOK - and all her others!, 26 Nov. 2014
What can I say... You had me from page one (bad pun relating to Mhairi McFarlane's first book. I LOVE this book, and, in case you hadn't gathered, am a big fan. Mhairi writes witty, smart books you can't help but relate to and even take away some great advice from! I'm not sure my review is doing her book justice, sorry. I cannot recommend her books enough though.

The Gin Lane Gazette: A Profusely Illustrated Compendium of Devilish Scandal and Oddities from the Darkest Recesses of Georgian England
by Adrian Teal

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully outrageous read!, 7 April 2013
As a journalist myself, I lapped up the Gin Lane Gazette. The scandalous stories and utterly outrageous behaviour from the eighteenth century made for a right rip-roaring read. Beautifully produced and illustrated, it's a real treat.

One-Winged Angel
One-Winged Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning CD, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: One-Winged Angel (Audio CD)
I bought this on a whim and a bunch of great reviews. It is brilliant, arrived super speedily and well packaged -so the plastic cover was in tact.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars iGloo review, 17 Nov. 2010
I just wanted to say what a great seller iGloo is. The product was sent out quickly and they answered my queries speedily.

The product is sleek and works a treat. Suffice to say, I've ordered from them a few times as I'm so impressed.

I can't recommend them enough.

Tanya