Profile for StressedSteph > Reviews

Luxury 2.6ft Small Single Mattress
Offered by Happy Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be a great quality item, 13 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Luxury 2.6ft Small Single Mattress
Impressed! Appears to be a great quality item, at an amazing price! I will be ordering another one soon for my other son :)

The Complete Blood, Sweat and Tea
The Complete Blood, Sweat and Tea

3.0 out of 5 stars Feel Cheated!, 9 Jan. 2012
Saw this and thought 'great another Tom Reynolds' but no! just new packaging.

Thought this would be another blog type book, but more recent ie. after the TV series was filmed, but was just the same two books i had already had! Don't get me wrong they were GOOD books but only worth reading once!

Unawares
Unawares

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars - Well deserved!, 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Unawares (Kindle Edition)
Having read and enjoyed two other books by Bob Simms I was eager to download this one the moment I knew it was released!

I was not disappointed, it was darker than the other two books i had read, but no less enjoyable. Once again the characters are well modelled and easy to get to grips with, making it an enjoyable easy read.

The author's take on the whole angels/demons thing is genius bordering on slight insanity!

Bob's books are the first in the fantasy genre that i have read and actually enjoyed. (I have tried Terry Prachett etc but never able to get into them!)

Thicker Than Water
Thicker Than Water

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - as expected!, 4 Nov. 2011
Couldn't wait to download this as i loved The Young Demon Keeper
Was expecting good things and wasn't disappointed!
Thicker than water was a humerous, well written read - took me less than 24 hours to finish - the next book i read will have alot to live up to!

7" NEW Dual Core M009S 4GB Epad Apad Android 4.2 Tablet PC - WiFi - Dual Camera - HDMI

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little gadget for the price, 21 July 2011
I brought this tablet mainly to check my emails, facebook etc as don't really want a smartphone and my ageing laptop takes 10 mins to start up!
I am able to access the internet no no problems at all and the reception is good, even in the garden! iplayer works fine and i have watched a couple of missed shows on it, only gripe is sound very quiet when on speaker, but fine when using headphones.
The pre-installed 'documents to go' software made opening up email attachments easy and quick (quicker than the laptop).
No, it's not an ipad and never will be but then you're not paying £400 for it!! I am really pleased with my purchase and was pleasantly surprised by how versatile it is.

The Young Demon Keeper (Ess and Oz adventures Book 1)
The Young Demon Keeper (Ess and Oz adventures Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly Quirky, 27 May 2011
Downloaded this as it was recommended by my husband, was skeptical as not my usual type of book, but have really enjoyed reading it, The characters are weird but strangely believable, Very Funny. Come on Mr Simms write some more!