Profile for Mai > Reviews

Content by Mai

Mai

Red And White Striped Stripes Long Vest Top Summer Dress (S/M)
Red And White Striped Stripes Long Vest Top Summer Dress (S/M)
Offered by TRENDY FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 20 May 2014
This dress is so beautiful. I was afraid it will not fit me because my size is xs and it comes in s/m but I was surprised in a good way to find it fit. The colours are even more beautiful than they appear in the advertisement. Fabric is soft. And the packet arrived quickly and sooner than expected. Highly recommended.

Crazy Chick 9" Tartan Mini Skater skirt with bow detail- 2 sizes 4 colours (S, Royal blue & grey)
Offered by The Rock Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Aug 2013
The skirt looks the same as shown on the website. My size is xs, and the skirt arrives as s/m size but it is more the sixe small.
I love it a lot.

Guilty
Guilty
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS ALBUM, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Guilty (Audio CD)
I LOVE THIS ALBUM A LOT. ALL THE SONGS ARE GORGEOUS. I LOVE THIS BAND SO MUCHTHEY ARE THE BEST

Roulette Official UK Version
Roulette Official UK Version
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 12 Aug 2013

Best Of Blue
Best Of Blue
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Best Of Blue (Audio CD)

CEXI COUTURE LADIES PLAIN LONG SLEEVE SHRUG WOMENS BOLERO CARDIGAN TOP BLACK ONE SIZE
Offered by Cexi Couture

5.0 out of 5 stars not as looked in the image, 10 Jun 2013
tha fabric was different but it is nice. I liked the charcoal coloured shrug more than tha black one. the charcoal colour is lovely. I loved it a lot. this shrug is perfect for late spring and summer day and night.

LINDY BOP CLASSY VINTAGE AUDREY HEPBURN STYLE 1950's ROCKABILLY SWING EVENING DRESS (8, Red)
Offered by Lindy Bop

4.0 out of 5 stars the dress is lovely, 10 Jun 2013
I thought that the coluor is dark but was not as dark as I expected, the fabric too. but I like it. I will like it more when I wear it.