Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "trivial_persuitor" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Camden Gear Backpack for School - Laptop - Hiking Rucksack for Men & Women, Water Resistant Bag, Best with Multiple Compartments, Red/Grey
Offered by QA Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Space, 24 Feb. 2016
The backpack seems fantastic so far, lots of space, and some thoughtful details such as the reflective patches. Seems well stitched together and looks it will last for years.

Bubble Blaze
Bubble Blaze

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bubble Blaze (App)
Simple fun game!!! Easy to play, and follow the story, with simple mechanics and great... highly recommended! Give it a go!

Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
Some of the puzzles can be a little tricky which is great. A good way to kill some time if you are bored.

Eat Less Fatty
Eat Less Fatty

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Eat Less Fatty (Kindle Edition)
This was a great read, reassuring in that I can lose weight, cook for a family of 5 without spending the day cooking separate meals, and still enjoy the cakes I bake with my kids! Highly recommended!

Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 14 April 2013
Hubby and I love this, it's clear, crisp, and fantastic music to relax to in the evenings. It is highly recommended!

PK Green Colour Changing LED Star Shaped Light Glow Lamp For Children Decoration Christmas
Offered by pkgreen

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Nov. 2012
My twin girls LOVE this, I should have ordered 2! Will be rectified ASAP, but in the mean time we have WW3 over a colour-changing night light!

Not had long enough to comment on the battery life, but it's certainly a great product from what we can see so far!

20 Brown Paper Twist Handle Carrier Bags 12" x 5" x 16"
20 Brown Paper Twist Handle Carrier Bags 12" x 5" x 16"
Offered by ei-packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars What more do you expect?, 7 Sept. 2012
Does exactly what it says - brown paper bags. Well made, good quality, and definitely worth it. Easily personalised for those using as gift bags or from craft fairs.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 7 Sept. 2012
BRILLIANT! I already feel a lot fitter and healthier, after only 7 days! I'm desperate to shed a few inches, and be generally fitter and healthier, so this is definitely a good thing. The explanations and instructor are top notch, and as I decided to use this in conjunction with some 10 minute solutions, I hope to see real results for long term gain...

I can't recommend it highly enough!

Christmas with Gordon
Christmas with Gordon
by Gordon Ramsay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration!!!, 15 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Christmas with Gordon (Hardcover)
My Husband always cooks Christmas Dinner, and this year we're trying to do something a bit more special. Gordon's book here provides us with a GREAT base for our recipes, but as a Chef, I'm certain my Hubby will add his own flair to them (as he does with ALL recipe books) - this book is aimed at someone who knows their way around a kitchen and is confident in themselves as a cook.

It has a great array of recipes, from side dishes and Puddings, to how to use the left-overs! He has some gorgeous sample menus in his book, and, obviously, you can pick and choose from each menu. He's arranged then to complement each other, so bare that in mind if you do decide to chop-and change the Menus...

Playskool Lullaby Glow Worm Pink
Playskool Lullaby Glow Worm Pink
Offered by MedClub

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift!, 18 July 2011
My twin girls were having trouble waking at night suddenly, and I was desperate for something to comfort them - so I decided to pick up 2 of these. My little girls were absolutely delighted with them, and are always looking for them! They take them everywhere! Highly recommended...

Page: 1 | 2