Profile for miss ls. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set
Disney Frozen Royal Sisters Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars disney frozen magiclip sisters., 8 Aug 2014
I recently purchased this toy for my 4 year old who is mad about frozen,first thing is the price now I know it's a disney product but the price is very big for such a small toy,second thing is ive bought loads of these disney magiclip dolls but these two dolls their dresses are made out of material making it impossible for a little girl to clip them of,apart from that they are a very cute set and you do get olaf the snowman wich is a plus,but this is a lovely set for any frozen fans.

Monster High Scare-Mester Catty Noir
Monster High Scare-Mester Catty Noir

5.0 out of 5 stars miss catty noir, 8 Aug 2014
I pre ordered the new catty noir as I found her to be a bit cheaper than the original catty noir but she does not dissapoint,she's beautifully made there's loads of little details from her long pink hair down to her shiny silver n pink shoes,the all new scaremester catty noir comes with a diary and a pink and white bag,she also she has a brush and stand, her clothes are really shiny and sparkly she also has a cute belt with a little cat symbol,her ears are pierced and forgot to mention she has a book bag too,I really love how beautifully made she is,she is a Christmas present so she's put away for now,and I am so looking forward for her to make her appearance on Christmas!!

Monster High Freaky Fusion Avea Trotter Hybrid Doll
Monster High Freaky Fusion Avea Trotter Hybrid Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars miss avia trotter, 8 Aug 2014
Well avia trotter what can i say this monster high doll is beautifully made,I first saw these freaky fusion dolls on amazon up for pre order I showed my two little girls who absolutely love monster high dolls and they asked for one each, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to order these as they look awesome, so I got her from amazon for only twenty quid thats cheap for me as it included free delivery and I'd seen them in shops for over thirty pounds,she arrived super quick and we just love her shes beautifully made,shes the first one like this so she really stands out amongst my daughters collection,she has a really detailed face and wings,her hair is lovely and not forgetting her tail,she has a hat that you can take off and a nice jacket with a belt,she can also stand on her own,she is a must have for any monster high fans, my little girls love her they take very good care of these dolls as they do have loads of tiny bag's,earrings,rings etc, I say buy her you will not be dissapointed.

Monster High Student Disembody Council
Monster High Student Disembody Council
Offered by Beez Neez Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars monster high student disembodied pack, 7 July 2014
Ive just bought this today to put away for xmas and wow it is such a big pack of dolls that my little girls are gonna love as they collect monster high dolls, there's also one ive never seen before she has horns wich is awesome.

The Sims 3: University Life - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: University Life - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Soprano Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars my sims have gone to university :D!, 8 Mar 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I never played sims 2 eps so I never experianced university,I preordered it and it arrived yesterday,a day before release date so I was very happy with that,its great there's soo much to do my sims are busy studying,throwing parties etc.. There's loads of new hair,clothes,furniture items,love the new smartphones,I haven't even scratched the surface so I can't give a full review of the game just yet but so far its brilliant sims fans this is a must have!

Little Kingdom Castle Magical Playset
Little Kingdom Castle Magical Playset
Offered by The Toy Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars ben and hollys castle, 7 Mar 2013
I don't know why this gets so many bad reviews,its so cute not fllimsy its like the peppa pig toys my 3 year old has all of the peppa toys and none have broken yet,todays her 3rd birthday and she got ben and hollys castle and the elf tree and the toadstool sets there all really cute and she was very happy to open and play with them,ben and holly is her favourite show and I'm very happy with all the toys if your child loves ben and holly, its a must have 5 stars :D

SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD) Sim City 5 2013 English Game
SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD) Sim City 5 2013 English Game

1.0 out of 5 stars read rewiews on amazon.com before buying this!, 5 Mar 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Hi I haven't played this game as its not released yet,I was gonna preorder but the online thing is ridiculous,enyway it was released in america today (tuesday 5 march) I been reading the rewiews and wow there are like (28 1 stars) and (6 5 stars),I really think people who have preordered should head over to amazon.com and read them,there's a lot of people regreting buying this,there's a lot wrong with the game but the worst is if your online (like most) cuts off every now and again,you will not be able to play it,also the maps are sopossed to be really small and if you want bigger then you have to pay extra (yes on top of what you paid for this game) not something you want when you've just paid for a new game, you have to register this game through origin and a lot of people have been putting there key codes in and then not been able to register,then they try again and the code is already registered altough it won't be with you, and apparently getting in touch with origin (or whoever you need to contact)is imposible,enyway I just wanted to warn people,its not nice to buy a game that you have been waiting for a long time and then be dissapointed,just read rewiews on this game it might save you your money,so that's that bye! :D

The Simpsons - Season 15 [DVD]
The Simpsons - Season 15 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dan Castellaneta

4.0 out of 5 stars simpsons season 16, 2 Mar 2013
I love the simpsons,I have all the seasons I'm giving this 4 stars because of the case it comes in,from season 1-10 the cases with the plastic inside for the discs is much better they don't get scratched that way and the case doesn't fall apart,but from 11-15 so far, they have these card cases were you have to slip in the disc, most times scratching the hell out of it,it really gets on my nerves paying for something that gets ruined if you watch it,I have no idea why they changed them,but the episodes themselfs are great as always,although they should stop soon, season 25 is what there up to and I say end it now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2013 4:01 PM BST

Friends With Kids [DVD]
Friends With Kids [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Hamm

1.0 out of 5 stars oh god I'm soooo bored, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Friends With Kids [DVD] (DVD)
So yeah I'm sooo bored couse I'm watching it now on dvd and its made me angry for wasting my time,I thought it was meant to be funny but its just about people getting older and having kids,bridesmaids was really funny this is NOT at all don't waste ur money or time,I'm gonna turn it off and watch ted or sumut.......

LEGO Lord of the Rings (Xbox 360)
LEGO Lord of the Rings (Xbox 360)
Offered by findprice

5.0 out of 5 stars lego lord of the rings, 3 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My other half got me this as an early xmas pressie yesterday,I've never played lego games before but when I heard there was gonna be a lord of the rings one I instantly wanted it as I'm a big fan of the films,it is a brilliant game I never thought lego games would be that good but I love it,I'm so glad my other half got me this as he was gonna get me halo 4 as I'm a big fan but I'm more than happy he didn't and got me lego :D

Page: 1 | 2