Profile for Mr. A. Chaplin > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Chaplin

Mr. A. Chaplin "rogerchaplin1" (uk)

Braun Series 7 720s-4 Electric Shaver
Braun Series 7 720s-4 Electric Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Series 7 720s-4 Electric Shaver, 18 April 2015
So far so good, does the job I want it to do.

Going Straight - The Complete Series [DVD] [1978]
Going Straight - The Complete Series [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars Going Straight, 6 Sept. 2013
I like this very much and it is a pity the BBC did not make more of these.
2 more words required.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Remote Control fo HUMAX RM-F01, 15 May 2013
Read the reviews which gave it very good marks so on that I purchase one. Item delivered within 36 hours very impressed with that.
Working very well and yes I would recommend it to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Alum Bay Glass Coral Blue Elliptical Perfume Bottle, 9 Jan. 2013
This is a Christmas present for my sister in law who collects these items. She was in awe of it and it sits on her window sill and when the sun sine on it, it lights up the room. A well worth purchase

Empty Glass Perfume Bottle Half Moon Pink Cherry Blossom
Empty Glass Perfume Bottle Half Moon Pink Cherry Blossom

5.0 out of 5 stars Empty Glass Perfume Bottle Half Moon Pink Cheery Blossom, 9 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my sister in law Birthday present, she is over the full moon. Well worth the money if you ar a collector of these items. In the past bought these from Past Times but no more as they have become expensive.

Lewis - Series Four [DVD]
Lewis - Series Four [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Whately
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Lewis Series Four, 15 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Lewis - Series Four [DVD] (DVD)
A thoroughly enjoyable DVD. I think Lewis is a very good programme, pity there are only four episodes. I hope ITV will commission a fifth series as Lewis is well made and with its twists and turns it is difficult to work out who is the murderer. When is he going to get romanticly involved with gorgeous Doctor Hobson.

Skiffle: The story of folk-song with a jazz beat
Skiffle: The story of folk-song with a jazz beat
by Brian Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Skiffle. The Story of Folk-Song with a Jazz Beat, 1 Aug. 2010
I bought this book when it first published but my copy was lost through house moves. In the introduction the author mentioned the group I was in, The Cats Lane Ramblers Skiffle Group, I was 12 in 1958. I also knew the Rev Brian Bird as we both lived in the Sudbury area.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2015 2:03 PM GMT

The Best Of Brenda Lee
The Best Of Brenda Lee
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Brenda Lee, 1 Aug. 2010
This review is from: The Best Of Brenda Lee (Audio CD)
Just a great CD of a wonderful singer. I have been playing it over and over and introduced the CD to two much younger persons than me and they think Brenda Lee is a just GREAT.

Steam Days 1 [VHS]
Steam Days 1 [VHS]
VHS
Offered by stephensmith_426

5.0 out of 5 stars Steam Days, 28 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Steam Days 1 [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I bought this Video as it features Kim Malyon on the Day out with the Duchess. Kim (a good old Sudbury Boy) died recently and was a founder member of the Sudbury & District Motor Cycle & Light Car Club is 1958. At his funeral the original AJS 7R Road Racer which Kim raced was present. I heard many stories about Kim who was seventy two about the times several of the lads rode his bike at various local airfields, including my eldest brother.
Kim was not only a legend but an expert in the world of Steam. Lovely video have watched it several times.

You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone: The life and work of Eric Morecambe
You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone: The life and work of Eric Morecambe
by Gary Morecambe

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone, 8 Feb. 2010
Good book, good delivery. However the date of despatch it says the date is June 2010 and January 2010.