Profile for Anna > Reviews

Miracle-Gro All Purpose Soluble Plant Food 2 kg Tub
Miracle-Gro All Purpose Soluble Plant Food 2 kg Tub
Price: 7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars I always have some of this to hand, 20 May 2013
I always use this in pots and baskets as it saves having to remember when I last fed everything. I have a tub on the go all year round.

Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Enriched Compost 18 Litres (expands to 50 Litres)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This has saved my back!, 20 May 2013
This is so much easier to carry and store than larger, heavier bags of compost.

I found that the easiest way to mix it up was to put some water into a large plastic container first and then add the compost until the water is absorbed.

The light weight is great as it saves me having to drag heavy bags to the top of my garden where my shed is.

Solar Garden Hummingbird Stake Lights, 2 Piece
Solar Garden Hummingbird Stake Lights, 2 Piece
Offered by Eastalent
Price: 10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely decorations, 20 May 2013
These lights are very effective. They were nicer than I was expecting.even look good during the day when they are not lit.

50 Seed and Cutting Pellets Blister Pack
50 Seed and Cutting Pellets Blister Pack
Offered by eTree uk ltd
Price: 5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and time saving, 20 May 2013
I used these for the first time this year. I sowed seeds in them and then just potted the whole pellets into a small pot. It really saves time as I find transplanting small seedlings from trays to pots very fiddly and time consuming.

Hozelock Water Retaining Gel 250ml
Hozelock Water Retaining Gel 250ml
Price: 5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars I always use these., 20 May 2013
Every year I use these in my summer baskets and pots. I still water every day, but with these granules in the compost I can leave skip a day if I have to and don't worry about my plants drying out.

DMB Direct High Quality 10 Replacement Small Black Earbuds Tips Buds For Sennheiser CX300 / CX400 / CX500, MM50IP, Sony EX71 / EX81 , Phillips, Creative, Sharp, Panasonic, Skullcandy, Sony Ericsson Headsets, Denon, Griffin, ezGears, JBL 100% FITS
Offered by DMB Direct
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 20 May 2013
I have never been able to find these in the shops. When you buy headphones you get a selection of earbud tips but I find that I can only ever wear one size - the smallest ones. These means that when the small ones are no longer usable, I end up using the spares which are very uncomfortable because they are too big.

Being able to buy a packet all the same size is perfect.

Premium Heavy Duty 53" 2 Seater Garden Bench Cover
Premium Heavy Duty 53" 2 Seater Garden Bench Cover
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the quality, 18 April 2013
Has kept my garden bench very well protected over the winter.

Would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone else.

Nemaslug slug killer 3 pack planned programme 100sqm pack save 1.00 per pack
Nemaslug slug killer 3 pack planned programme 100sqm pack save 1.00 per pack
Offered by green gardener
Price: 67.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this every year, 18 April 2013
Whilst nothing can be 100% slug proof (in my experience) this certainly helps to keep the slug population down in my garden. I have used it for the past couple of years and I think it definitely makes a difference.

6 Pack Union Jack Cork Based Drinks Coaster 9 x 9cm
6 Pack Union Jack Cork Based Drinks Coaster 9 x 9cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coasters, 8 May 2012
These arrived promptly and well packaged. I am very pleased with them and thought that they were good value. Would recommend them.

Royal Crest Diamond Jubilee Coaster Set
Royal Crest Diamond Jubilee Coaster Set
Offered by Gift Horse Online
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely coasters, 8 May 2012
These were very good value (I think) and the photo is of good quality. Am looking forward to using them. Delivery was prompt and good packaging meant they arrived in perfect condition.

Page: 1 | 2