Profile for Mehnaam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Anna Dressed in Blood
Anna Dressed in Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Feb 2014
Anna dressed in blood is a phenomenal book that gives you goose bumps as you read along.

Cas is no ordinary boy, he kills the dead and has moved away from home to kill that ghost. ANNA DRESSES IN BLOOD. Only rumors have been spread about what happens once you enter that house. It has been said that everything that enters that house is teared limb to limb and no one escapes.

When Cas and some school mates joke around and enter the house Anna is senn and kill a friend.

Anna didn't kill Cas. He was te first person to live after entering that house. Cas needs to know the story behind it and needs to talk to Anna which is not an easy task to do.

The Spook's Revenge: Book 13 (Spooks Revenge 13)
The Spook's Revenge: Book 13 (Spooks Revenge 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight to read, 2 Jan 2014
When I first heard of this book I thought it was going to be one of those fairytale books about a load of rubbish. Then I started reading it, and it was fantastic.

Tom is the last apprentice of the spook named John Greggoy. Throughout his apprentice years he had met alot of witches. One of them named Alice was one he fell for. Tom thinks that they could have great future together but that all comes to end in this book. Alice joins the dark side and now loves Lukrastra. Grimalkin, a witch assassin, has lost the fiends head and has been injured really badly. The fiends supporters are going to take his head and join it with his body. Tom, his master and a large group of witches are on the quest to destroy the fiend once and for all. But they have been warned that if the fiend is destroyed a dark more evil god will be born. John Greggory is in his last battle before he leaves the world.

Learn French - Word Power 101
Learn French - Word Power 101

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book, 29 Dec 2013
This book is really good and understandable once you get used to it. This book would be easier to understand if you already know some french. I got this book because I needed to improve my french. I am in year 8 and needed a boost on my french. Overall I think that this book is worth the price as it is free.

Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did and hopefully your french will improve.

Killing Rachel (Murder Notebooks)
Killing Rachel (Murder Notebooks)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 2 Oct 2013
This book gave me a mix of emotions at first the story starts of calmly but then things start to get serious. Rose and her stepbrother Joshua are desperately looking fot their parents. This then gets all worse for Rose because she gets a terrrible news. Her old freind from Mary Linton boarding school had died. Her name was Rachel. Rose had to find the answer of two murders that were yet to solve. But then she and Joshua get the news that their parents are still alive! They need to work together to try and clear the mystery of their parents while at the same time Rose had to solve the mystery of her ex-best freind Rachel. As she gets closer to the answer of Rachel's death a new chapter opens revealing new characters that Rose had seen before and some that she had never seen. Will Rose and Joshua find the answers of their parents death and will Rose find out if Rachel's death really had been a coincidence?
Buy this book and be sure that this book is not a waste of money!!!!

Wonder
Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME BOOK, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Wonder (Kindle Edition)
My personal opinion on this book is that the book is just too good!
August (also known as Auggie) goes to a real school after he had been home schooled since he was young. He is going to go in the 5th grade (year 5) and he is extremely nervous about it. At first when he hears his parents talking about him going to school his dad disagrees but his mum tries to persuade them both. So after a few days of hard thinking Auggie finally agrees.He tries to gi

The Nightmare Factory
The Nightmare Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD BOOK!!, 23 Mar 2013
The nightmare factory is about a boy called Andrew and his twin sister named Poppy. Andrew and Poppy don't realise that they are in great danger. Then one night a evil villian called Vesuvius takes both Andrew and Poppy. They need to free themselves from being Vesuvius's patients at the nightmare factory. They then meet a boy called Dan who is also determined to free himselves from Vesuvius.
WILL THEY SUCCEED.........

The Five Pillars Of Islam
The Five Pillars Of Islam

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BOOK, 12 Dec 2012
Fantastic book.
For every pillar there was a very detailed explanation.
I think that this book is really good and is really helpful.
THREE CHEERS FOR MUTTQUI ISMAIL.
5 OUT 5.

Kindle User's Guide
Kindle User's Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars GUIDE, 10 Aug 2012
This guide is all you will need to start your kindle.
FANTASTIC REALLY HELPFUL.
Really good for a person who has just got a kindle!!!!!

The Olive Fairy Book
The Olive Fairy Book

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 7 July 2012
This book is fab. I really enjoyed this book and I do want another book of this. This book has several tales of fantasy. As I read this book I knew that there was more to it. I gave this book 5 out of 5 because this book makes you read on and it is very exciting. If I get another book like this then I would say the same thing

The Last Breath
The Last Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars THE LAST BREATH, 26 May 2012
This review is from: The Last Breath (Kindle Edition)
This book clarifies that the whole WORLD will one day come to a end.
As I started to read the book I leaened new things such as when you die ALLAH comes to questions you abour 3 things.
1.YOUR REALIGON
2.THE LAST PROPHET
3.GOD

The minute I finished the book I wanted to read more!!
I was scared when I was reading the book but then I remembered that I should not be scared of anything but of ALLAH............

Page: 1 | 2