Profile for Mr Logos > Reviews

Mr Logos

BagBase BG19 Sling Messenger - Shoulder Bag - Taupe
BagBase BG19 Sling Messenger - Shoulder Bag - Taupe
Offered by parkroyaltimbersltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Sketchily described online, while presentable and handles well for ..., 12 Dec. 2014
Sketchily described online, while presentable and handles well for lumbering occasional loads, the occasions may be rare- TOO BROAD and flat for our regular needs. Sorry.

Where Memories Go: Why Dementia Changes Everything
Where Memories Go: Why Dementia Changes Everything

4.0 out of 5 stars Conserving the Pearl that is the leaky Mind of a parent, 31 Aug. 2014
Sally Magnusson is magnificent in her dedication, self-told in detail OF then family group she led with consistent loyalty, for her perception,, though failing, of her mother`s responses to memory loaded seeking, to validate their past, perhaps. Certainly Sally kept urging her mother·s sparks to return. Her carer-present family and Sally herself were all stressed and baulked by Mamie·s irritability and prejudice particularly against her very twin. LESSONS I am humbly taught, beyond Sally·s ability to always come back cheerfully to a querulous old lady, even her mother. Also the particular route to an Alzheimer·s sufferer finding their own calm, that can be a playlist of music. Wrobert.dunham

Britten: War Requiem  (DECCA The Originals)
Britten: War Requiem (DECCA The Originals)

5.0 out of 5 stars Among my few 'fully populated' Classic performances in fine recording. Exciting, 20 Feb. 2013
An honest performance showing Britten with his best clean scoring The work's plan is both original and successful for me. The vocal content I find satisfying, to relax and meditate with...

Live In Vienna (Limited Edition Deluxe Version)
Live In Vienna (Limited Edition Deluxe Version)
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars personal performance of young star, 20 Feb. 2013
I have turned to this close-up multi-media presentation, new, more often than to most acquisitions, because it gives a choice of full C19 piano classics backed by samples (just) of video of his playing of 5 of them on DVD. The 'theme' honestly stems from its occasion as set in an apparently single concert in Vienna, and the atmosphere is added to by sepia toned photographs of related views of eg the Concert Hall also seen by us at New Year, all in the stylish hard covered case. The music I find typical of a live concert performance =not consistently taut but always very skilful, generally bright.
As an ordinary collector, I feel particularly armed to really show hero Lang Lang to friends, and always able to enjoy any of his many happy expressions here.

epc 7 inch mini laptop netbook
epc 7 inch mini laptop netbook

2.0 out of 5 stars Empty casket, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: epc 7 inch mini laptop netbook
I chose [the epc 7inch mini laptop] because it had generally the best Amazon customer reviews. I received it quickly in good condition. I still plan to do mobile word processing, and finding my way round the many 'openings' reached through an array of start-up buttons gives promise that one should be able to set files into the thus marked spaces, stowed in one's own SD card (needed extra as by me?).
Summary I havent got far with it yet but the instruction "MiniBook" and its own straightforward responses tend to give credibility to the breadth of its potential. FOR EXAMPLE I needed to make very few settings before receiving/showing my local Weather Forecast within South Africa! I am very fond of it, and its working period disconnected seems over 1hr -ok.