Profile for Smailliwharas > Reviews

Content by Smailliwharas

Smailliwharas

Radio Control Nissan GT-R Licensed 1/24 Scale Model Full Function and Ready to race

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 15 Aug. 2012
I bought this toy as a gift for my friend and it is fantastic! The detail is perfect and the front or rear lights turn on depending on the direction of travel, which is genius! My friend loved the toy and I would recommend this to anyone for hours of fun! My only negative point is that I doubt it would last a very long time if a child were to play with it, smashing it against walls, etc... it may wear with time but you can just buy another one for this amazing price! SUPER!

Customisable Children's Personalised Wooden Train Letters (one piece supplied see product description for details)
Offered by Price Drop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 3 Aug. 2012
I have been completely impressed with this object and the seller! The train is classy and adorable, perfect for a new mum to use as a decoration in a nursery and even as a toy for children or toddlers! I was expecting this delivery on Monday, however, I received it today on Thursday so the delivery was fantastic and very speedy! I will be sure to recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Thank you Ann & Phil's Toys!

The Peepee Teepee for the Sprinkling WeeWee: Aeroplanes in Laundry Bag
The Peepee Teepee for the Sprinkling WeeWee: Aeroplanes in Laundry Bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Super product! Poor delivery!, 3 Aug. 2012
This is a fantastic product and was perfect as a novelty gift for a young, new mum! It has provided hours of laughter! Although, as a prime customer, I've paid money to be guaranteed next day delivery if I order before a certain time, which I did. However, my product arrived THREE days later than expected and left me incredibly annoyed as I was relying on my prime delivery time to bring my "pee pee teepee"s on time. If this product cannot be delivered for next day then it should not be eligible for "amazon prime" delivery and this issue needs to be assessed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2012 10:12 PM BST

Spinning Hat Rubik's Mug
Spinning Hat Rubik's Mug
Offered by PopArtUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant novelty gift!, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Spinning Hat Rubik's Mug (Misc.)
I bought this as a gift for my friend's 18th birthday and he loved it! It had a very personal and thoughtful touch as a gift for a tea/rubiks cube lover and provided lots of laughter for the rest of the party. Great quality, great price and fantastic delivery with amazon prime!

Melkco Luxe Handmade Leather Ultra Slimline Case for iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S - Vintage Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 31 July 2012
I was looking for a leather phone cover that was cheap yet great value for money and this did not disappoint! I bought the cover as a present for my dad and he absolutely loves it. The cover is classy, sleek and isn't clumpy like most phone covers so it still fits perfectly in his pocket! Brilliant buy!

PT Photo Frame Friends Letters Wood Black
PT Photo Frame Friends Letters Wood Black
Offered by AtHomia

4.0 out of 5 stars Still pleased..., 31 May 2012
Despite my initial disappointment at the product being different from the displayed photo, I was quite pleased with this product. The quality of the frame is super for the amount paid and although I would have preferred the letters to not have a bold border, this frame was purchased as a gift so I don't need to be too picky!
Overall, fabulous service, fabulous product and fabulous price!
Thank you!