Profile for Lady Isabelle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Morphy Richards Accents 2-Slice Toaster, 850 Watt, Black
Morphy Richards Accents 2-Slice Toaster, 850 Watt, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but light and hot in the outside, 23 Jun. 2015
It is doing the job and the toasts are soft in the middle but the top and sides gets very hot , be careful , and when you put toast down the all lot would flight ... It is very light , so once more , be gentle and hold it down . Otherwise , it looks good with my other appliances , similar design

The Aristocats [DVD]
The Aristocats [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic !!!, 23 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Aristocats [DVD] (DVD)
A classic must have . I collect Disney and the old one has to be part of the collection , the kittens are so adorable and so posh , it is funny . I also love the old cartoons , in fact in prefer them from the digital ones , even if Toy Story is one of my favourite .

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
by J. K. Rowling
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Stephen is great, it feels like many different characters are present, 30 Mar. 2015
I am a fan since day one. Stephen is great, it feels like many different characters are present . I love it and love him.

Layer Cake [DVD] [2004] [2005]
Layer Cake [DVD] [2004] [2005]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Mar. 2015
Great film, loved the 2 endings. Very James Bond like in the way Daniel plays.

MEILISHO® Fashion Iphone 5C PC Case Cover Skin Protector Cute Pattern (Style 3)
MEILISHO® Fashion Iphone 5C PC Case Cover Skin Protector Cute Pattern (Style 3)
Offered by Beey

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and very me, a fairy tale fan, 30 Mar. 2015
What I expected but bear in mind it comes from China , so it will take a bit longer to get to you . Otherwise I am happy with it

Womens HALLOWEEN Skeleton Bone Print Bodycon Dress Top/ Size 8-14 -£10.99 (M/L (UK 12-14), Black)
Offered by HillBilli

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Mar. 2015
Perfect for what I needed

The Interior Design Course: Principles, Practices and Techniques for the Aspiring Designer
by Tomris Tangaz

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad book but still complicated ., 3 Dec. 2014
It is not a bad book but still complicated for someone new at it and it does not make me good at drawing . Nowadays we have hi tech computers and fabulous software, it is what I need really.

20" 20 inches 5 Layers 1950s Womens Ladies Vintage Retro Rockabilly Net Layered Fairy Ballet Rara Rave Hen Party Tulle Tutu Skirt Fancy Dress Underskirt Petticoat Pettiskirt M White

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits, 23 Oct. 2014
I just needed some volume to my dress; this fits fine , not too big and right length for my height. I am just 5 foot 1 and I was concerned it could have been too long . Also it arrived very quickly and packaged in such a way it did get through my letter box without any problem. Many thanks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was needing, 18 Feb. 2014
It is just what I was needing , without packaging which fitted in my letter box . I did not need to go to post office to retrieve my order. And it was cheaper . So it is all good. Many thanks.

Black / Silver Spider Web Foil Print Fabric (Per Metre)
Black / Silver Spider Web Foil Print Fabric (Per Metre)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and perfect, 18 Nov. 2013
I used the fabric to cover my sofa for a Halloween party. It looked great! everyone loved it too. Very nice feel to it. Can be use for a costume also. Good quality and reasonable price .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4