Profile for Janet Allsop > Reviews

Content by Janet Allsop

Janet Allsop

ELVIS 2014 SLIM CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
ELVIS 2014 SLIM CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis 2014 Slim Calendar, 23 Jan 2014
The calendar I ordered arrived on the due date. What more can I say. It was left with my neighbour as I was out taking my nine dogs for their early morning walk.

The Spice Merchant's Wife
The Spice Merchant's Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars The Spice Merchants Wife by Charlotte Betts, 23 Dec 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book by Charlotte Betts. It is the fourth of hers that I have read now. Each one very enjoyable. I would recommend it to anyone who likes stories with historical backgrounds.

Out Of Time
Out Of Time

3.0 out of 5 stars Out of time by Charlotle Betts, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Out Of Time (Kindle Edition)
Having read four of Charlotte Betts books and loved every one of them I seacrhed desperately for another good read.Unfortunately this particular one didn't appeal. I finished it but and was glad when I had.

Honeymoon
Honeymoon

4.0 out of 5 stars Honeymoon by James Patterson, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Honeymoon (Kindle Edition)
A very good read. Not quite as brutal as some of his previous books.Very interesting ending. Can't wait for his next.

The Return
The Return

3.0 out of 5 stars The Return by Victoria Hislop, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Return (Kindle Edition)
Not as good as The Island or The Thread. What can I say, I persisted and will be glad when I get to th end.

Weather Live Free - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions (Local and Worldwide)

5.0 out of 5 stars Weather on kindle, 3 Sep 2013
Just love the kindle with weather on. Came in very useful when deciding when the decorator should paint the outside of the house.

12th of Never: (Women's Murder Club 12)
12th of Never: (Women's Murder Club 12)
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars 12th of Never by James Patterson, 12 Jun 2013
James Patterson's 12th of Never, latest in the series is riveting, you do not want to put this book down

The Penguin Dictionary of Classical Mythology (Penguin Dictionary)
The Penguin Dictionary of Classical Mythology (Penguin Dictionary)
by Pierre Grimal

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read - you don't have to wade through loads of pages to become more informed., 6 May 2013
I am trying to improve my knowledge of mythology and I found this book condensed the information without too much effort.

The Man Who Lives with Wolves
The Man Who Lives with Wolves
by Shaun Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book. Thoroughly enjoyed it., 6 May 2013
I started by reading Lone Wolf by Jodie Picoult and on finishing it learned of the existence of Shaun Ellis. I bought his book and loved reading it. I feel a lot more informed now. I recently met and photographed a timber wolf pup recently born. apparently the first timber wolf pup born in UK for 300 years.