Profile for roz best > Reviews

Content by roz best

roz best

Page: 1 | 2
Putting Analysis into Assessment: Undertaking Assessments of Need - a Toolkit for Practitioners (Toolkit Series)
by Ruth Dalzell

5.0 out of 5 stars social work assessment, 2 April 2013
For my third year study at uni this product provided me with the advanced level of analysis needed to progress but in an easily undertsood way

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  (Book 7) [Children's Edition] (Harry Potter Audio Book)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) [Children's Edition] (Harry Potter Audio Book)
by J. K. Rowling
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars potter mainia, 20 Mar 2013
This is an excellent audio book, well read and brilliantly paced. An absolute must for any potter, or stephen fry fan.

Never to Return: The Harrowing True Story of a Stolen Childhood
Never to Return: The Harrowing True Story of a Stolen Childhood
by Sandy Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars Travellers story, 20 Mar 2013
I was advised to read this when I was supporting a traveller child. It was easy to read and I read it over a couple of days giving me food for thought

Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series)
by Derek Swetnam

3.0 out of 5 stars dissertation, 20 Mar 2013
I used this to help me provide a framework for my dissertation. It gave me a way forward when I was stuck

Overcoming Your Child's Fears and Worries: A Self-help Guide Using Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
by Cathy Creswell

4.0 out of 5 stars Child care, 20 Mar 2013
This book helped me with a work issue I will keep it for future reference. I was able to use some of the techniques

Competence in Social Work Practice: A Practical Guide for Students and Professionals
by Kieran O'Hagan

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide to writing up placement stuff, 20 Mar 2013
I was struggling to write up my units until I got this book. It provided me with ta framework for completing them and gave excellent examples

Child Abuse: Fear in the Home (Information Plus Compacts)
Child Abuse: Fear in the Home (Information Plus Compacts)
by Mark A. Siegel

2.0 out of 5 stars Child abuse, 20 Mar 2013
Not quite what I was looking for. Also it was outdated and the description did not quite match what I needed

Darwins "Origin of Species": a Beginner's Guide (BGGW)
Darwins "Origin of Species": a Beginner's Guide (BGGW)
by George Myerson

4.0 out of 5 stars DARWIN RULES, 20 Mar 2013
This book was very helpful in enabling my daughter to entre into debate in her religious studies class. Knowledge from all angles is power.

Anti Oppressive Social Work Theory and Practice
Anti Oppressive Social Work Theory and Practice
by Lena Dominelli

4.0 out of 5 stars ADP, 20 Mar 2013
Always a must when wrting an assignement as Anti-oppressive theory and practise is the stating point in any piece of uni work

Groupwork Practice in Social Work (Transforming Social Work Practice Series)
Groupwork Practice in Social Work (Transforming Social Work Practice Series)
by Trevor Lindsay

4.0 out of 5 stars Social work study, 20 Mar 2013
This book was chosen to aid me in my studies whilst undertaking a placement. This was easy to understand and helped me develop my knowledge

Page: 1 | 2