ARRAY(0xaf383f30)

Profile for Craig Atkinson > Reviews

Content by Craig Atkinson

Craig Atkinson (Radcliffe, UK)

LEGO Batman 2 - Limited Lex Luthor Toy Edition (Xbox 360)
LEGO Batman 2 - Limited Lex Luthor Toy Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 42.98

5.0 out of 5 stars "DC Super Heroes", 10 Mar 2013
It's Batman, It's Lego.

That's basically a recipe for greatness right there, and traveler's tales has done it proud.
This is the second Lego Batman game, it's not based on any films, it DOES involve Superman, The Flash, Green Lantern & a host of other heroes from the DC universe, an awesome game.

Kodak Genuine 10B/ 10C Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black/ Colour (425/ 420 Pages)
Price: 19.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 10 Mar 2013
Hard to fault this stuff really, it's the genuine article, it fits the printer I bought it for (mainly because that's what it was designed to do I expect), and allows me to carry on printing documents.

Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360)
Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360)
Price: 7.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Another instant great., 10 Mar 2013
He's the original assassin, Agent 47.
In this, his fifth(!) outing, he isn't showing any signs of let-down. Yet another fantastic Hitman game, well worth the money if you like your stealth games to have a bit of assassination involved in them.

Battleship Game
Battleship Game
Offered by STRAIGHT2YOU
Price: 12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Game, fantastic., 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Battleship Game (Toy)
I remembered playing this myself as a kid, so decided to buy it for my kids.
It's just as much fun as I remember. My 6 y/o daughter loves it too.

Viktoria Dog Bag. Wine Red/Brown. 26  29  50 cm
Viktoria Dog Bag. Wine Red/Brown. 26 29 50 cm
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd
Price: 24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality of workmanship, 10 Mar 2013
We bought this for our Jack Russel puppy, the first time we used it the clip that connects on to the dogs collar broke off. Not worth the money in my opinion.

U.S.S. Enterprise Manual (Haynes Owners Workshop Manual)
U.S.S. Enterprise Manual (Haynes Owners Workshop Manual)
by Ben Robinson
Price: 14.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Present, 28 Jun 2012
I bought this book for my Dad who is a bit of a Star Trek fan.

He's always liked the Haynes manuals for his cars, and loved the idea of this.

The only problem is now, he thinks we're getting him an Enterprise for his Birthday.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Headphones, 9 Mar 2012
I know these aren't the latest and greatest of the Skull Candy range, but they're affordable. My wife has a pair of Skull Candy headphones some bright pink ones, I'm not sure which. These ones though are FANTASTIC they give good clear sound and have an excellent frequency range.

Stop Me
Stop Me
by Richard Jay Parker
Price: 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must read!, 27 July 2011
This review is from: Stop Me (Paperback)
I very rarely buy books from Authors not recommeded to me by friends, in this case I'm glad I bought the book.
I'd read a little about it online and had high hopes for the book, it sounded an awesome concept, one I hoped the author would be able to carry off.

I ended up reading the first dozen or so chapters on lunch breaks at work (where I do most of my reading these days).
I took the book home with me Monday evening because I'd go to a point where I felt I just had to read that fatal (with me at least) "one more chapter" I sat down to read another couple of chapters in the evening once the kids were in bed. I ended up putting the book down at two in the morning after reading the rest of the book, I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading at any point before that.

It truly was a pleasure to read this book.

If you're after a great book that is sure to keep you turning the pages, then I'd definantly advise you to buy this. It's a fantastic read, one I'm sure you won't be dissapointed with.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Price: 30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 20 Jan 2011
Bought this to protect my Wife's christmas present.
It's fantastic quality and fits the latest generation of Kindle perfectly, which considering that's what it's designed for isn't surprising.
If you're getting a kindle I'd recommend getting one of these.