Profile for David PM Young > Reviews

Content by David PM Young

David PM Young (East Sussex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Silverline 261362 Orbital Car Polisher 110W
Silverline 261362 Orbital Car Polisher 110W

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a shine. look no further than this, 10 Sep 2014
Great Value, my old one broke, it went round the wrong way and kept unscrewing the pads! This is a great low cost buy, I would not use it every day as it is a bit delicate, but gives a great finish being a genuine Dual Action polisher. Silverline products always give great value for money

Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss Tyre Protection Gel
Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss Tyre Protection Gel
Offered by AP Motor Store

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 10 Sep 2014
It works well, not sure of it's long-lasting effect, as good as Autoglym, easy to apply.

Silverline 868738 Hook and Loop Discs 180mm 10-Pack 400 Grit
Silverline 868738 Hook and Loop Discs 180mm 10-Pack 400 Grit

3.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 10 Sep 2014
It does what it says it will do, can't say much else, good value as are most Silverline products

Commercial Photographer's Master Lighting Guide : Second Edition
Commercial Photographer's Master Lighting Guide : Second Edition
by Robert Morrissey

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than usual read of lighting books, 10 Sep 2014
Very comprehensive, lots of great ideas and examples. Actually a very good read as well, not full of basic stuff, which if you had bought this book you would be well versed in the basics to actually need this guide. I would recommend it you but you do need to try some the ideas out to cement the new found knowledge, otherwise you will know what you want to do, know it can be done but would not be able to do it without a re read! Does that make sense? I keep this book by my side and keep dipping into it as well.

Email Client for Outlook/Hotmail
Email Client for Outlook/Hotmail

4.0 out of 5 stars much needed app for kindle, 12 Aug 2014
At last I can view outlook.com mail and calendars on my kindle, always used to have trouble keeping multiple e mail clients in sync, up loaded Mail, calendars and contacts from outlook2013 to outlook.com, storing all my data on the cloud and . Use this very handy app to read on my kindle. It may even have stopped me buying an Android tablet.

BT Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender 600
BT Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender 600

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of hardwear,, 24 Feb 2014
Plug it near your router, press the button to link. Move device to ridge of network, plug in go. In actual fact it boosts your network range very easily. No complicated up addresses, no set up to do. Looks good too. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. Very clear instructions and a free phone number if you should need help. Highly recommended to you.

Pig in the Middle
Pig in the Middle
by Matt Whyman

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pig in the Middle (Paperback)
What a find this guy is. Pigs and dogs and so true to life.With a growing family too. I laughed out loud so many times reading this book. I guess I will just have to read it again. It wouldactuallymake a great movie, so much better than Babe! Do buy this book, I just know you will love it as much as I did.

Photoshop for Lightroom Users (Voices That Matter)
Photoshop for Lightroom Users (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit vague in places, 14 Feb 2014
One of Mr Kelby' s smallest books. Loads of hints and ways to circumvent using ps. I use LR and elements so the book is not to precise for my needs. But he does show when it best to edit in ps rather than LR. When I get to that stage I normally just move on. The book is good but not great, maybe he will write on for elements too.

Talking Ben the Dog Free
Talking Ben the Dog Free

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a game, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Talking Ben the Dog Free (App)
No idea why I even tried this. Stupid game and a bit pointless. Maybe it is for kids. I deleted it after trying it for 2 days.

Power Cord - US 2 Pin Plug to C7 Lead Figure of Eight Fig 8 Cable 2m
Power Cord - US 2 Pin Plug to C7 Lead Figure of Eight Fig 8 Cable 2m

3.0 out of 5 stars It has its uses, 6 Feb 2014
With most AC adapters being multi input I find having the correct power cord more reliable than using plug in adapters. Most have a figure 8 input as an input and this cord is fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10