Profile for David PM Young > Reviews

Content by David PM Young

David PM Young (East Sussex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Email Client for Outlook/Hotmail
Email Client for Outlook/Hotmail
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars much needed app for kindle, 12 Aug 2014
At last I can view outlook.com mail and calendars on my kindle, always used to have trouble keeping multiple e mail clients in sync, up loaded Mail, calendars and contacts from outlook2013 to outlook.com, storing all my data on the cloud and . Use this very handy app to read on my kindle. It may even have stopped me buying an Android tablet.

BT Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender 600
BT Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender 600
Price: 29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of hardwear,, 24 Feb 2014
Plug it near your router, press the button to link. Move device to ridge of network, plug in go. In actual fact it boosts your network range very easily. No complicated up addresses, no set up to do. Looks good too. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. Very clear instructions and a free phone number if you should need help. Highly recommended to you.

Pig in the Middle
Pig in the Middle
by Matt Whyman
Price: 6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pig in the Middle (Paperback)
What a find this guy is. Pigs and dogs and so true to life.With a growing family too. I laughed out loud so many times reading this book. I guess I will just have to read it again. It wouldactuallymake a great movie, so much better than Babe! Do buy this book, I just know you will love it as much as I did.

Photoshop for Lightroom Users (Voices That Matter)
Photoshop for Lightroom Users (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit vague in places, 14 Feb 2014
One of Mr Kelby' s smallest books. Loads of hints and ways to circumvent using ps. I use LR and elements so the book is not to precise for my needs. But he does show when it best to edit in ps rather than LR. When I get to that stage I normally just move on. The book is good but not great, maybe he will write on for elements too.

Talking Ben the Dog Free
Talking Ben the Dog Free
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a game, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Talking Ben the Dog Free (App)
No idea why I even tried this. Stupid game and a bit pointless. Maybe it is for kids. I deleted it after trying it for 2 days.

Power Cord - US 2 Pin Plug to C7 Lead Figure of Eight Fig 8 Cable 2m
Power Cord - US 2 Pin Plug to C7 Lead Figure of Eight Fig 8 Cable 2m

3.0 out of 5 stars It has its uses, 6 Feb 2014
With most AC adapters being multi input I find having the correct power cord more reliable than using plug in adapters. Most have a figure 8 input as an input and this cord is fine.

Rush [Blu-ray]
Rush [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant in Blu Ray, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rush [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Superb film even if F1 is not your thing. Great interaction between the 2 stars, superb production and camera work. I will watch this over and over again. I guess it is an age thing but I grew up in the 70's and remember a lot of the races and Lauda's accident and recovery well. James Hunt was a playboy while alive and I sure all that is depicted is so very true. Why they gave him a MK 3 Cooper S with Mk1 badges is a minor flaw.

ITN
ITN
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A direct feed for News, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: ITN (App)
OKI, not as good as the BBC News app. but gives another POV. I will keep it as it is free

Rio - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Rio - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 7.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Light hearted romp, 18 Jan 2014
Funny, watched it once and put it away. Can't remember the detail so that shows how unremarkable it was. Cheap too.

Cokin P306 Wallet for P Series Filters
Cokin P306 Wallet for P Series Filters
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras
Price: 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 18 Jan 2014
If you Kood or Cokin filters this is a must have. keeps your filters to hand without having to faff around with small cases. Clips to you belt or bag, has a shoulder strap (removable) and a nice double zip to allow the case to give full access to all you filters. The inside is removable to allow the Cokin Filter box to fit inside too. Undecided if I should buy this too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10