Profile for CLI > Reviews

CLI

Untouchable [DVD]
Untouchable [DVD]
Dvd ~ François Cluzet

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must...please bring out the DVD with English Subtitles, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Untouchable [DVD] (DVD)
I cannot stress how absolutely incredible this movie is. I went to a preview screening at the cinema and practically screamed from the rooftops for everyone I know to go and see it! As usual, many many people are still sadly, even in this day and age, put off by subtitles....I saw it at the cinema 3 times, I would have seen it more had the theatres kept it on longer...It is such an great movie, you honestly don't even realise you are reading subtitles. I wanted to buy this DVD to buy for pretty much everyone I know at Christmas! Those of us in the know about this movie, will spend a fortune on it as a gift, and those people will then drag their friends to see it again next year when it will I'm quite sure be re-released as it will be up for an Oscar...and the Oscar nominations/winners are always re-released somewhere! I'm hoping the Weinstein Co aren't going to make the biggest mistake of their lives by not releasing this with English subs in preparation of the American re-make...Colin Firth is no Francoise Cluzet and Omar Sy is a famous French comedian....his comic timing is second to non....the American remake may be a hit, because it is in English, but it will not be the same movie, and the original really deserves to be seen...truly!! My film of the year!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2014 10:33 AM GMT