Profile for helendotty > Reviews

Content by helendotty

helendotty (kent,England)

Carvela Gemini, Women'S Closed-Toe Pumps, Silver (Silver), 5 UK (38 EU)
Carvela Gemini, Women'S Closed-Toe Pumps, Silver (Silver), 5 UK (38 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Jun. 2016
Slightly tight but ok with tights really beautiful! X

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy!!, 4 July 2014
Looks nice but impossible to keep it so! The minute you touch it it get finger and smudges and goes a dirty gold Colour ! Very disappointed !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2014 4:52 AM BST

uberfun Tea for One Tea Set, White
uberfun Tea for One Tea Set, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 4 July 2014
Very nice simple dribbles a bit!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 4 July 2014
Lovely belt!

Faultless Hot Iron Soleplate Cleaner & Burn Remover
Faultless Hot Iron Soleplate Cleaner & Burn Remover
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the result!, 17 Mar. 2014
It cleans the iron very Well, but you have to use quite a lot of it or it would get 5 stars!

Les Misérables (Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy) [2012]
Les Misérables (Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 31 Mar. 2013
The most Beautiful, moving film I've ever seen! Hugh Jackman was magnificent and was robbed from getting best actor oscar in my opinion!! I could go on and on and be a complete bore, all I will add is I cried, and found it wonderful!!

Swarovski Clear Crystal Charm Bead - Genuine 925 Sterling Silver Screw Threaded Core - fits Pandora, Biagi and similar 3mm european bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle!!, 7 Jan. 2012
Im really pleased with my purchase, I bought 4, they're absolutely gorgeous!! Look the real deal!! I would definately recommend them, SOOOO sparkley!!

Emu Women's Stinger Lo Boot
Emu Women's Stinger Lo Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort boots, 18 Feb. 2008
I dont usually wear lows or flats being 5.1 in but after a torn calf injury thought I'd better buy somthing sensible.I have to say that the black dye did stain my feet but I wore black socks mostly anyway and they have been fantastic.Also, based on other reviews I decided to go down 1/2 a size and that was a good move too!! Try them!