Profile for Spangle122 > Reviews

Spangle122

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Straight forward, easy to use and just what I needed. I am using for straight forward calculations and always on my kindle so close to hand. Free too so what more could you want!

Word (My First Board Book)
Word (My First Board Book)
by DK
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted!, 23 Oct. 2011
I brought this book to have at home as my twin Daughter's loved the one at Nanny's (this was a brightbaby large picture book) so I knew the content would be a winner but wanted to give them a book that contained the same thing but looked different to Nanny's. They spend ages looking through this book favourite pages are the 2 animal pages, it has nice white pages which makes the pictures clear and easy to look at. This book is smaller than I expected but this has worked out well as this can easily be carried around by the little ones and is easy to take out as you can pop it in your bag and have on hand for them to look at. Would recommend this book.