Profile for Carol Ellingham > Reviews

Content by Carol Ellingham

Carol Ellingham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Piano Solo HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Piano Solo HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars piano solo - needs work, 29 May 2014
Sounds good, but no instructions and no music sheets to follow, no identification on piano keys to help learning. Therefore no good for a novice.

MEERKAT DESIGN 4 WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? * A CD/DVD (12 cm diameter) SIZED NOVELTY CD QUARTZ WALL CLOCK WITH FREE BATTERY AND DESK STAND * CAN BE PERSONALISED
Offered by The_HouseShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Meerkat design CD/DVD clock, 22 April 2014
Arrived well packaged and within timescale. Excellent value for money. Was bought as a gift and I liked it so much I got another for another person who loves meerkats, both the recipients love the clocks. Would say if you want a gift for someone who loves meerkats, this is ideal.

Brown Tabby Kitten In Basket Cat Ornament
Brown Tabby Kitten In Basket Cat Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown tabby kitten in Basket cat ornament, 22 April 2014
Arrived well packaged and within timescale. excellent ornament I love it. Very good value for money. Looking for more to buy. If you are a cat lover you would love this as it is very realistic. Would also be excellent as a gift for someone who loves cats

Beautiful 'Juliana,' glass perfume bottle in a metal holder, decorated with purple flowers, crystals and a butterfly. An ideal gift for her (561PB).
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Juliana glass perfume bottle, 22 April 2014
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Beautiful bottle and a lovely gift for a loved one. Excellent value for money. Would buy this again for another loved one.

Pair Brown Wood High Heel Shoes Decor Cell Phone Pendant Mp3 Strap String
Pair Brown Wood High Heel Shoes Decor Cell Phone Pendant Mp3 Strap String

5.0 out of 5 stars Cell phone pendent wooden shoes, 22 April 2014
Bought these for a friends birthday, they arrived well packed and very quickly. They are excellent and I know my friend with love them, would say if you have someone you buy gifts for that likes shoes and has a phone or MP3 player, these are a must. excellent value for money. Would buy them again.

Scrap & Stamp Arts (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Scrap & Stamp Arts (Kindle Tablet Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Scrap and Stamp Arts, 22 April 2014
The magazine is interesting and I enjoyed reading it, took a 30 day trial which I will not be extending. This is an American magazine and not easy to get hold of the products sold, but if you don't mind the time it takes for the goods to come then you may think it is great.

Solitaire
Solitaire

3.0 out of 5 stars Solitaire, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
nothing wrong with this game of solitaire, it is a standard game, works well, does not appear to hic up at all. If you like solitaire you will like this app.

Angry Birds Go!
Angry Birds Go!

1.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds Go, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Go! (App)
I do not like this game at all, my son downloaded it onto my kindle and was not one I would have chosen. My son however really likes the game a lot.

Bejeweled® 2
Bejeweled® 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Bejeweled, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Bejeweled® 2 (App)
got this as I have gem swap and thought it might be a similar game. It is okay and I go on it sometimes. Nothing wrong with the game just not my first choice when I go on my kindle

Kik Messenger
Kik Messenger

3.0 out of 5 stars Kik Messenger, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Kik Messenger (App)
not able to write a fair review as my son downloaded this for me and it was not something I wanted to use, so cannot say honestly if it works or not. However my son said he uses it all the time and likes it a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6