Profile for jmacdfc > Reviews

jmacdfc ";o)" (scotland)

The GEAR4 BlackBox
The GEAR4 BlackBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Get in there!, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: The GEAR4 BlackBox (Accessory)
Swithered whether to buy this box for a while and had a good look about at the competition. After reading many reviews I was quite interested to hear that the bass was a bit much for some people. I was looking for something that kicked with the bass so this was the one for me and I am not disappointed. Totally love it. Suits my budget, my music taste and mostly it's perfect for having music with you around the house. Looks so cool and sounds great and does punch quite loud but then i'm not looking to bust my eardrums. The sound does distort slightly as you head up the volume scales but it doesn't need to be that full on for maximum enjoyment. I'm a nearly 40 year old female who enjoys a bit of musical company whilst getting on with the chores of the day and this does what I need it to do. Unless you are a total tech head looking for the most amazing sound then I would recommend this no fuss, cool as gadget to my list of must haves! Go for it if you're thinking about it, you will not be disappointed! Great piece of kit and excellent value! (teenage sons are well impressed too!!)

Thermoskin Pair of Arthritic Gloves X Small 15-17cm
Thermoskin Pair of Arthritic Gloves X Small 15-17cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 7 Sep 2011
I had been swithering whether to buy these gloves as I have learned an expensive lesson by buying other types of 'arthritis gloves' only to realise they are cheap and nasty garbage but these babies do the trick without a doubt. My hands are quite painful sometimes and I liken it to having a headache in my fingers but when you wear these gloves they are tight enough to give some relief but I think it's the heat that helps ease the pain. I was looking for something with a snug fit and was reluctant to buy without trying them for size but desperation led me to taking the gamble and it has paid off. I would definately recommend these gloves to anyone who has any kind of hand pain due to auto-immune disease as I'm sure you will be extremely satisfied with your purchase and they ARE worth every penny! This is just my personal opinion by the way and I am by no means medically trained. I found it difficult to find feedback for items like this so I hope this helps you if you are unfortunate enough to be in the market to need a pair of these. Enjoy!!!

Silverline 633835 Magnetic Wrist-band
Silverline 633835 Magnetic Wrist-band
Offered by Hot UK Stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, 11 July 2009
great idea and saves a lot of fiddling about.quick delivery and great value for money.would recommend

Silverline PC70 Nut Splitter Set 2-Piece 2 - 15mm and 15 - 22mm
Silverline PC70 Nut Splitter Set 2-Piece 2 - 15mm and 15 - 22mm
Offered by Dapetz

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the job!, 11 July 2009
great idea and just what i need for the line of work im in.a total time saver and problem solver in one.great idea -just wish i had bought one sooner!highly recommend to anyone with seized nuts and no heat.great service and value.110% chuffed.thanks
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2011 10:19 PM GMT