Profile for Pattycake > Reviews

Pattycake (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Logitech H600 Wireless Headset for PC and Mac
Logitech H600 Wireless Headset for PC and Mac

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't even think of purchasing this headset. I (for ..., 15 Nov 2014
Don't even think of purchasing this headset. I (for my sins) bought two. They only work for a very short time. There has always been a problem charging both of them. Plug the headset into the charger - but it stops charging after a few minutes. Stupidly I did not return them earlier - my mistake I wish I had.

Transcend 1TB StoreJet 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Military-Grade Shock Resistance Portable External Hard Drive
Offered by @BuyLow

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov 2014
Provides the perfect way in which to back up my iMac Time Machine

Camera Cleaning Kit for Optical Lens and Digital SLR Cameras including 1 Double Sided Lens Cleaning Pen / 1 Empty Reusable Spray Bottle / 1 Lens Brush / 1 Air Blower / 4 Premium Microfibre Cleaning Cloths - Compatible with Most Cameras including Canon Rebel EOS, Nikon, Olympus, Sony Alpha NEX, Samsung NX & Fuji DSLR
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

Hush Puppies Womens Caposhi Sling Slingback HW05014-260 Tan/Red 7 UK, 41 EU
Hush Puppies Womens Caposhi Sling Slingback HW05014-260 Tan/Red 7 UK, 41 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, 14 Nov 2014
Wonderfully comfortable. So nice I bought three pairs! Haven't been able to find a sandal that was comfortable for years!

BC 700 - Charger
BC 700 - Charger
Offered by BatteryLogic

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Nice little gadget which enables you monitor the ..., 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: BC 700 - Charger (Accessory)
Excellent. Nice little gadget which enables you monitor the battery charging, test it, discharge and refresh.

Canon EOS 70D For Dummies
Canon EOS 70D For Dummies
by Julie Adair King

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be better, 14 Jan 2014
I am a great fan of the 'Dummies' instruction books. I purchased one for my original Canon EOS 450d and downloaded the Kindle version for my new camera the Canon EOS 70D (which is markedly different to the 450D in many respects). The book is clear, concise and has enabled me to be up and running with the 70D in a couple of hours. I am no camera expert so I value the step-by-step approach the author takes. Can't fault it! The new camera arrived this afternoon and I have absorbed enough information about how to operate the various new settings to enable me to start using the camera with some degree of confidence first thing tomorrow. Much easier to understand than the manual provided by Canon.

LARGE COOL BAG WHICH FOLDS DOWN FOR EASY CARRYING! FOLDABLE COOLER BAG (Green)
LARGE COOL BAG WHICH FOLDS DOWN FOR EASY CARRYING! FOLDABLE COOLER BAG (Green)
Offered by eBuyGB

2.0 out of 5 stars FLIMSY, 26 Nov 2013
I bought one for a friend. Disappointed at how flimsy it is. The zip........... is very bad indeed! Had to really struggle to make it work the first time and dare not open the zip fully in case it refuses work entirely. Zip problem is because the stitching covers the zip and it cannot be aligned correctly. Pretty colour. Definitely NOT worth the money. I have seen even cheaper ones which are much better.

Salter Milk Frother
Salter Milk Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Mar 2013
The first frother was replaced. The second works perfectly if it is used correctly - just whisk the top of the milk!!! Excellent value. It is however, very difficult to put the two halves together correctly; simply does not slip easily into place.

The Comfort Of Strangers
The Comfort Of Strangers

5.0 out of 5 stars ''', 28 Sep 2012
This review must contain at least twenty (20) words about the product. Not interested in giving a review and wish I could delete my order list from this site!

Delphi Complete Works of James Joyce (Illustrated)
Delphi Complete Works of James Joyce (Illustrated)

4.0 out of 5 stars .., 28 Sep 2012