Profile for TVP > Reviews

Content by TVP

TVP

Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)
Price: 4.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this a joke? I want a refund for my wasted time, 31 July 2014
What a tremendous disappointment....I could not believe the main character got killed off and Tobias' character deteriorated to such an extent...What is the point of this series in the end? None... Absolutely loved the first 2 books, absolutely hated the last one...Dont get it...what a derailment of a beautiful story gone terribly wrong...

Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely incredible!!!, 5 May 2014
I loved this book so much, read it from cover to cover which is really rare for me - a beautiful thoughtful masterpiece, absolutely inspiring. Thank you Greg, I will aspire to live as an essentialist !!! Just reading this book brought so much clarity, serenity, and inner peace into my heart and mind, I see another way of living now full of purpose and inner calm.

Penta Manual: Personal Energetic Task
Penta Manual: Personal Energetic Task
by Waldo Vieira
Price: 7.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder to shoulder with the giants of evolution, 15 Aug 2012
In the "PENTA Manual, Personal Energetic Task", Dr. Vieira presents one of the most advanced techniques for multidimensional assistance. When we no longer focus only on ourselves and with sufficient lucid preparation, the PENTA assistential technology allows us to further diminish the borders that separate us from our real extraphysical reality. Working anonymously with the daily inner dedication to fraternity and helping consciousnesses from all walks of life in all conditions, this cutting edge consciential multidimensional therapy, presents a significant conquest and a milestone along the evolutionary personal journey...

An important step away from ego-centrism towards greater consciential fraternity, the PENTA practice allows us to join forces with the giants of evolution showing the way ahead. I humbly hope to be one day the PENTA practitioner and to lucidly join the extraphysical team tirelessly working to improve multidimensional conditions and evolutionary opportunities for all of us. No longer just the helped, further embracing "consciential adulthood", with every little step, more and more a helper myself.

Retrocognitions: An Investigation Into the Memories of Past Lives and the Periods Between Lives
by Wagner Alegretti
Price: 11.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Multidimensional self-research tools par excellence!, 15 Aug 2012
Challenging the conventional research and the materialistic paradigm, this tremendous body of work brings in the latest in cutting edge ideas of life seriality, out of body experiences and processes of evolution.

This book has been an invaluable resource for my personal research into my own multidimensional history. Written without any mysticism in a coherent, logical, and technical-scientific manner, this important body of work is a real gem. I have done a lot of exploration and research into the subject of past life recollections or retrocognitions, however always struggled to find techniques and ideas which put this topic into the bigger evolutionary context as well as had all the "checks and balances" for a truly lucid and controlled investigation.

Unlike many other books on this subject, after reading "Retrocognitions - an investigation into memories of past lives and the periods between lives" I have now both the latest in cutting edge multidimensional theory as well as coherent practical tools for further in-depth multi-faceted research. Not least important, Alegretti's analysis facilitated a more comprehensive, lucid and richer understanding of myself as a consciousness that evolves throughout the intraphysical lives and aspires to greater levels of personal inner accomplishment and evolution. Highly recommended!

Projections of Consciousness: A Diary of Out-Of-Body Experiences
Projections of Consciousness: A Diary of Out-Of-Body Experiences
by Waldo Vieira

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifts the curtain to the extraphysical reality...direct, transparent and accessible to all..., 7 July 2012
Without doubt and by a long shot, this is the best book I read about out of body experiences and extraphysical realities. Without even a slight trace of mysticism or oneiric imagination, the author recounts direct experiences with other dimensions, extraphysical friends and companions, evolved beings, as well as different possibilities while in a projective state. Over the years, this book has been a foundation as well as an inspiration for my consciential research. Dr. Vieira, who is a prolific writer and veteran projector, builds up our understanding of the extraphysical life account by account, bringing in important multi-dimensional concepts such as assistance, evolutionary levels and cosmoethics. Before reading this book, I thought out of body experiences were just a fun psychic activity all of us could train for to enjoy. After reading this book, I see the vibrant possibilities of a projective state as a fundamental tool for my self- realization as a multi-dimensional consciousness evolving over a series of lifetimes, with the ability to directly take charge of my evolutionary destiny as well as capacity to provide important assistance to the extraphysical team. No longer just a fun "evolutionary tourism" type of activity, OBE allows us to stand with our feet firmly placed on this planet, but our head in the cosmos, living lucidly within a rich multi-dimensional context of prioritized evolution. Strongly recommended!

Less Incomplete: A Guide to Experiencing the Human Condition Beyond the Physical Body
by Sandie Gustus
Price: 13.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutting edge!!!, 15 Aug 2011
Finally and not a moment too soon an accessible introduction to the leading edge studies of consciousness and out-of-body state as developed by the Brazilian consciousness researcher Dr. Waldo Vieira. While written in a very reader-friendly manner, Gustus's book does not sacrifice the cutting-edge and deeply thought provoking content. This important work unravels many enigmas around death, immortality, evolution and the purpose of life. Step by step, in a very clear and concise manner, we are shown how to integrate these progressive ideas into our daily lives in a balanced way and with maturity.

Written in a beautiful style with just the right amount of detail, this book will stop you in your tracks and make you ask the eternal questions: Who am I? Where do I come from? What am I doing here on Earth? Can I do better in terms of personal evolution and how? This book guides you on an exciting evolutionary journey where you might just find the answers you have been looking for.

"Less Incomplete" was a pure joy to read, I simply could not put it down until I finished it. I am going to buy it for all my friends, both those who are already interested in these subjects and those who are not yet asking these questions but who will nonetheless benefit tremendously from the wisdom, serenity and thoughtfulness of this amazing book.