Profile for Geoffrey Leaver > Reviews

Philips PowerTouch Pro PT920 Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Travel Pouch
Philips PowerTouch Pro PT920 Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Travel Pouch
Price: 96.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean as a whistle, 13 Feb 2014
I previously used a Philips electric shave for many years but it was coming to the end of its useful life. Read the various comments on Amazon re the Pro PT920 and liked what I saw, so I bought one. I am absolutely delighted with this shaver and would recommend it to anyone.

Amargan Hair Therapy Oil 100ml - AHTO100
Amargan Hair Therapy Oil 100ml - AHTO100
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty
Price: 16.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says, 13 Feb 2014
My hair was getting more and more difficulty to keep in place, moreover it felt thin. The Amargan Hair Therapy Oil corrected these problems. I would recommend that when first using the oil you only use one drop and then see what amount is best for your hair.

Prestige Smartplus Coated Aluminium Pressure Cooker Black - 5 Litre
Prestige Smartplus Coated Aluminium Pressure Cooker Black - 5 Litre
Price: 40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Pressure, 29 April 2012
Good looking item which cooks quickley. However, I find it very difficult to remove steamer tray with cooked food in it and to empty it onto a plate

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Offered by iSolutions
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Security, 7 Jun 2010
Being completely computer illiterate and fearing all the dreaded threats to security that one reads about I decided to purchase the Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. I went for the 1 year 3 user license to cover my own, my wife and my daughters computers at what I thought was a reasonable price. So far we appear to have suffered no infections and our computers do not appear to have slowed down. Kaspersky would appear to be living up to its reputation!

Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation
Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation
by John Seely

3.0 out of 5 stars Grammar, 21 April 2010
This book was purchased with a view to assisting my Granddaughter with her English school work. An initial perusal indicates that this is a useful aid and should be of benefit to her. Only time will tell.

Reebok Men'S Classic Leather Clean Edge,Black/White/Typhoon,10 M
Reebok Men'S Classic Leather Clean Edge,Black/White/Typhoon,10 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Trainers, 19 April 2009
This trainer has proved to be exceptionally light and comfortable to wear. The leather upper is weather proof and flexible. The white band in the sole makes for good visibility and different to most other trainers. I would have no hesitation in recommending these trainers for road use or as casual wear