Profile for Fionas > Reviews

Content by Fionas

Fionas

A Trail Through Time (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 4)
A Trail Through Time (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 4)
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these books and I am soooo upset when I ..., 12 Aug 2014
I love these books and I am soooo upset when I come to the end! If only there was a way they could keep on going, oh yes, Jodi needs to keep writing!! More please!

Alice, The Enigma - A Biography of Queen Victoria's Daughter
Alice, The Enigma - A Biography of Queen Victoria's Daughter
Price: 3.80

4.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable read, 1 April 2014
I personally found it a really easy book to read, very informative, it highlighted a lot of things about Victoria and Albert's relationship as well as telling us about Alice's life.

A Symphony of Echoes (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 2)
A Symphony of Echoes (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 2)
Price: 1.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Another whizz through history, 30 Oct 2013
Love this series! Couldn't put it down, the progression of the story of the rogue time traveller, Ronan, threads through the two books and mingles with the other time missions of Max and her fellow historians. Can't wait for the next one!

LG 32LK450U 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the TV, however......., 19 Oct 2011
I paid for first class posting for this item, it was ordered late on the 6th Oct and as I live on the Isle of Skye, I had a vague hope it would be delivered on Saturday, but was realistically looking at Monday. Amazon seemed to agree as it estimated the delivery date of the 10th. The 10th came and went, no update from Amazon, just that the TV was in transit. The 11th and 12th came and went, still no telly and still no update. It finally arrived on the 13th. To me, this is not first class delivery, I could have saved that and gone for the free delivery option, which I have to say is a much better delivery as things generally arrive before the estimated date!

I love the telly, great colour and clarity, good sound, well worth it, hence the rating, but if the rating was for the delivery it would be one star. Very disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Aug 2011
Not really a toy, but great for oil painter starters who haven't got a clue what they are doing! Quick delivery

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars *, 16 Jan 2011
Arrived as requested. Not tested to destruction but does the job of covering the amp. Not padded, but keeps the dust off!

Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 19.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 8 Nov 2010
Good for coffee and grinds spices up nicely. Had one for years before it broke, so I'm hoping this one will last as long.

Aroma Home Screen Wipes Elephant
Aroma Home Screen Wipes Elephant

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 8 Nov 2010
and perfect for what it does. Though the cat has viewed it with a bit of suspicion.