Profile for lecrampe > Reviews

Content by lecrampe

lecrampe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
County Cruiser Wheelbarrow 100-120 ltr (Green)
County Cruiser Wheelbarrow 100-120 ltr (Green)
Offered by Sam Turner & Sons

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality barrow, 23 May 2016
This is a top quality wheelbarrow, ideal for a good-sized garden. Very easy to assemble and well engineered.

County Cruiser Wheelbarrow: Big Brother to County Clipper, green
County Cruiser Wheelbarrow: Big Brother to County Clipper, green
Offered by Sam Turner & Sons

5.0 out of 5 stars First impressions: just what I wanted, 11 Mar. 2016
The barrow arrived a few days after delivery. Assembly was straightforward although the advertised spanner wasn't included (I have my own so no problem). Including a few washers might have been a good idea but I had just the right size so, again, no problem. If this lasts as long as the one it's replacing (ca 20 years) I'll be happy.

I spent most of Tuesday afternoon touring the local garden centres in search of a wheelbarrow but couldn't find anything suitable. A few minutes online produced just what I wanted.

Technical Stencil - Template - Hexagons - 25.8 x 13.6 cm - 10 x 5.5" - FREEPOST in the UK on orders over £20.
Offered by My Colour Palette

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 3 Mar. 2016
Arrived on time and very well packed. Unfortunately the plastic is thin and brittle. A break occurred when removing the stencil from the packaging. Very poor quality given the price.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2016 9:08 AM BST

R80 LED 9w E27 Replacment for Reflector R80 LED Light Bulb Energy saving 700 Lumens 75w Equivalent Light output
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars top rated, 14 Jan. 2016
I've now replaced halogen bulbs with these LED type. The LEDs are much, much brighter and switch on instantly. I only hope they last.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever robust design, 19 Nov. 2015
I thought my Screwpull couldn't be bettered. This is more robust and copes with those plastic bungs now replacing corks where the Screwpull struggles. The jointed design is clever as is the incorporation of a bottle opener (for beer etc). The tiny knife blade intended to remove foil is pretty useless. My only concern is the metal on glass contact but so far no glass has been broken.

In my view, the quality and finish of this product is far better than that of the much cheaper Chinese version.

Laminar Boundary Layer Theory
Laminar Boundary Layer Theory
by Harry L. Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars A valuable if restricted text, 19 Nov. 2015
This is a very limited, and unique, text which will be appreciated by a limited readership. It is concerned primarily with the results of numerical calculations of the Falkner-Skan equations.

I was disappointed that it took several weeks to arrive (from the US).

Maglite AA Pro Plus LED Presenation Box Flashlight - Black
Maglite AA Pro Plus LED Presenation Box Flashlight - Black
Offered by 4Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Well engineered product, 11 Mar. 2015
This was a replacement for an earlier model I purchased a few years ago. Unfortunately one of the batteries leaked and I couldn't remove it, for which I don't blame Maglite though Duracell might have something to answer for. Maglites are very well engineered torches (or flashlights) and with proper care (i.e. checking the batteries occasionally) will last for years.

Bolt Base 6mm A2 Stainless Steel Coach Screws Hex Head Lag Bolts Wood Screw Bolt DIN 571 M6 X 100 - 20
Offered by Bolt Base

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be back!, 20 Dec. 2014
Top quality product at a reasonable price, well packed, very quick delivery. I'll be back!

Road [DVD] [2014]
Road [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Road [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
What these riders do is way beyond anything I'm capable of. Even after accidents which came close to ending their lives, they continue racing, apparently without fear of terrible injury, pain, and death. Way beyond my comprehension. Until recently I was unaware of Joey's charity work. It's so sad that he and his brother are no longer with us, but I do understand the sentiment that they'd rather die on a bike than suffer for months from illness before death. More than any documentary I've seen on bike or motor racing this clarified for me the mind set of these men. A brilliant film and well worth the price of the DVD.

Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Saucepan Set - 3 Piece
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Saucepan Set - 3 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Top rate set of saucepans, 4 Aug. 2014
This is a top rate set of saucepans up to the usual Le Creuset standard. My only gripe is that the metal grip on the lid and on the side (not the handle though) of each pan gets too hot to handle so kitchen gloves are needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3