Profile for G. D. J. Y > Reviews

Content by G. D. J. Y

G. D. J. Y "Gary West Mids" (UK)

Gorgeous Style Apple iPhone 4 4S by Brown Flip Premium PU Leather Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4 4S by G4GADGET®
Offered by G4GADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and product, 16 Feb. 2015
I ordered this on Friday 13th and it arrived Saturday 14th.
Amazing service and a very nice solid product. iPhone 4S fits perfectly and I can use it in the case on my ipod dock.
Highly recommended.

Sands of Thyme (Delectable Book 5)
Sands of Thyme (Delectable Book 5)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 10 July 2014
Well written but too short. Thought I'd downloaded the kindle sample. Hate to say it, but rather pointless.

Dominion
Dominion

2.0 out of 5 stars I;ve lost the will to read...., 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Dominion (Kindle Edition)
I feel I've been reading this for weeks, in fact its probably only about two, but I'm still only at 50%.
I'm just losing the will to continue and as much as I hate to leave a book unfinished I'm afraid that this will be deleted.
The story seems to wander aimlessly jumping back and forward in time. This I think is part of the problem, because the book interested me because it was an alternate history of the Second World War BUT there was too much about the characters childhood. Just not interested about their school days. Remove this and the book wouldn't have been so long and I might have stuck with it.
Oh well.

50 Reasons to Say Goodbye (50 Reasons series Book 1)
50 Reasons to Say Goodbye (50 Reasons series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Simply A Wonderful Find, 24 April 2011
I had this on my kindle for a week or two before I finally settled down to read it yesterday. I wasn't sure what to expect but I wasn't expecting something quite so wonderful. I can't remember the last time I became so engrossed in a book that I couldn't put it down.
The quality of the writting, the characters and events are very well written and I felt a real connection with the main character, Mark.
I would urged anyone to read this book, a gentle, warm and very moving story from start to finish.
This book was a free download for the Kindle, but I would have no problem what so ever paying full price for the rest in the series. I can't wait to get started.
Nick Alexander is a great find, something that the Kindle can take full credit for.
And full credit to Nick for a great read. Cheers!

Canon PIXMA MP 210 Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MP 210 Photo Printer

2.0 out of 5 stars NO USB Cable, 26 Jan. 2008
Whilst everyone seems very happy with this printer I should warn people that Canon do not see fit to include a USB cable so that the printer can actually be connected to your computer! I found this out when I got home after a half hour drive to my nearest PC supplier.
Somewhere on the box in tiny letters it informs the putchaser of this, but frankly this is inadequate.

Come on Canon surely you can include a cheap cable with this printer, regardless of how cheap the actual product is.

So, to end I can't really give an opinion of this printer because I can't connect it yet!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2008 9:17 AM GMT