Profile for Laura R > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Simple Wishes Hands Free Double Pumping Bustier, XS to L - Black
Simple Wishes Hands Free Double Pumping Bustier, XS to L - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and highly adjustable for fit., 1 Jan. 2016
As there aren't many of these kinds of bras I was suspicious that the quality wouldn't match up to the rather high price, however I am glad to say this isn't the case and so far seems well made and thought out. The adjustable nature of it means it's possible to get a fairly good fit and it holds the pumps in place quite well. However if you have large breasts don't expect it to offer any real support as it doesn't have a 'band' as such and just wraps around the breasts. This wrap around design means I have to have it quite tight to hold everything in place so I only wear it when pumping. It does come with straps which help.

Braun PRT2000EU Age Precision Stick Digital Thermometer
Braun PRT2000EU Age Precision Stick Digital Thermometer

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it seemed a bit pricey at first but it's quick and easy to use., 1 Jan. 2016
I chose it because it's quick to give a result and this has proved useful when dealing with an upset baby and trying to figure out if her temperature is okay. The lid is asymmetrical and a bit fiddly. Having to select an age range before taking the temperature is mildly annoying, it would be better if it defaulted to the last one used (and made it very clear it was doing this). The guidance it gives about the temperature makes this worth putting up with.

Mamas & Papas Essentials Changing Mattress - Bubble Blue
Mamas & Papas Essentials Changing Mattress - Bubble Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like this mat, I like the design and overall feel of it., 1 Jan. 2016
I do like this mat, I like the design and overall feel of it. We got it very wet one day and noticed water can get under the stitching but it seems to have dried off. We also managed to stain it very early on but I suspect that's our mistake for not being quick enough to wipe it down.

Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump with Calma
Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump with Calma
Offered by CC Leicester

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and well made but difficulty getting spares lets it down., 1 Jan. 2016
I managed to lose a tiny part - a rubber O-ring - and Medela do not sell these separately. I would have had to buy the whole handle part new which is a real let down on the part of Medela. Other than that I was happy with the quality and design. I found it slow and tedious to use though, so I've switched to an electric pump instead. I think this is a personal taste and it would be fine for anyone wanting only very occasional use. My husband managed to buy a new O-ring that is safe to use from elsewhere so I just keep it as back-up for now.

Strata Nursery Box - Aqua Fish
Strata Nursery Box - Aqua Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and seems sturdy., 1 Jan. 2016
Does the job, large and sturdy enough for storing bath stuff. You can take the inner shelf out, rotate it round and stack it instead.

Medela Night Time Sleep Maternity and Nursing Women's Bra Nude X-Large
Medela Night Time Sleep Maternity and Nursing Women's Bra Nude X-Large
Offered by Ship Fast

2.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly thin material but otherwise reasonable quality., 1 Jan. 2016
The size was completely wrong for me so I returned it. The cup was too small and the band too large.

KUCI® Women's Nursing Tank Sleep Bra for Nursing (XL, Grey)
KUCI® Women's Nursing Tank Sleep Bra for Nursing (XL, Grey)
Offered by KUCI UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and comfortable., 1 Jan. 2016
It really is only suitable for sleeping as it offers no support for larger breasts, but it is perfect for that and it's easy to nurse my baby during the night with this bra. As my breasts are very large at the moment this bra doesn't fit as well as it could - the cup size being smaller than I need and the band size a little large (I'm wearing 32JJ at the moment for reference, bought this in extra large). There are pockets inside that you can put breast pads in and it keeps them in place, this is helpful.

I also tried the Medela bra and found the material very thin, the band too big and the cup size too small so I returned it.

Badabulle Vintage Maternity Bag (Grey/ Blue)
Badabulle Vintage Maternity Bag (Grey/ Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good size for my needs., 1 Jan. 2016
It's roomy enough without being too large. I appreciate the extra pockets and accessories, especially the clear plastic wallet for wet or soiled items.

Lamaze Feel Me Fish
Lamaze Feel Me Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like good quality and thoughtfully put together., 10 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Feel Me Fish (Baby Product)
Cute little toy, feels well made.

Kong Feather Top Carrot for Cat
Kong Feather Top Carrot for Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, my cats love it., 10 Dec. 2015
Not had much luck woth catnip before but our cats absolutely love this toy. I really like that you can refill it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5